• Manager, Sales Operations
  • Appcast, Inc.

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
It would be amazing is somebody walked me through the steps for CORRECTLY creating the required "Opportunity Stage" field. I've tried all the available combinations of choices for creating it and every time I run the flow to test it I get this error message:

" An error occurred at element Opportunity (FlowRecordCreate).
INSERT --- INSERT FAILED --- ERRORS : (REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING) Required fields are missing: [StageName]

RECORD CREATE: Opportunity
Create one Opportunity record where:
Amount = {!Opportunity_Amount} ($900)
CloseDate = {!ClosingDate} (September 7, 2016)
Name = {!OpportunityName1} (SarahDay-Day)
StageName = {!Opportunity_Stage} (null)
Result
Failed to create record."
Hello!

I'm going through the Data Security Module of Trailhead and have ran into some difficulties. Would really appreciate it if someone could help!

1. I have a custom object called "Reviews" and the challenge is to give certain users Create, Read, and Edit permissions to only the records they own and not let them see the records of other users.

2. There's another custom object called "Candidates". For this one, user should have the Read Only permission to the records to which they are assigned as the Interviewer (custom lookup field). 

Thanks in advance!

I'm having all sorts of problems trying to complete the challenge for the sharing rules section of this module. I feel like I have everything setup properly but still get this error message:
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The Sharing Set is not setup with proper Case access. Please check the requirements.

Sharing set name is "Share cases with customers"
Applies to Profiles: Customer Community User
Access Granted: Case - User:Account = Case:Account - Read/Write

What am I missing

It would be amazing is somebody walked me through the steps for CORRECTLY creating the required "Opportunity Stage" field. I've tried all the available combinations of choices for creating it and every time I run the flow to test it I get this error message:

" An error occurred at element Opportunity (FlowRecordCreate).
INSERT --- INSERT FAILED --- ERRORS : (REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING) Required fields are missing: [StageName]

RECORD CREATE: Opportunity
Create one Opportunity record where:
Amount = {!Opportunity_Amount} ($900)
CloseDate = {!ClosingDate} (September 7, 2016)
Name = {!OpportunityName1} (SarahDay-Day)
StageName = {!Opportunity_Stage} (null)
Result
Failed to create record."