• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello I have this Error:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
You do not have the correct account fields in the 'New Detailed Account' publisher action layout

but I've done all that indicates the trailhead:

Users sometimes want a more detailed way to add new Accounts. In order to make entry of new Account data more flexible, add a new global quick action with a new layout and new default values.

Create a new global quick action labeled 'New Detailed Account' to create an Account record.

Add the Account Name, Type, Rating and Fax fields to the action layout.

Add the new quick action to the global publisher layout.

Set the predefined value of the 'Type' field to 'Prospect'.

Could you help me?

Give your users a customized view of their accounts by creating a custom account record page.
  • The new record page must use the 'Header and Two Columns' template, be called 'New Account Page', and be assigned to the Account object.
  • The page must have the Highlights Panel and Twitter components, and a Tabs component with these tabs containing these components:
  1. Activity Tab contains the Activities Component
  2. Collaborate Tab contains the Feed Component
  3. Related Tab contains the Related Lists Component
  4. Details Tab contains the Record Detail Component
  • The page must be activated.
So I made the record page as required which looks as follows :
record page

but i m getting following error
Lightning Page named 'New Account Page' does not appear to have the correct components on it.
please guide me
Thanx
I keep getting the "Challenge Not yet Complete......... Here's whats wrong"
Lightning page named 'New Account Page' does not appear to have the correct components on it.

The new record page must use the 'Header and Two Columns' template, be called 'New Account Page', and be assigned to the Account object. (Check this is done)
The page must have the Highlights Panel and Twitter components, and a Tabs component with these tabs containing these components: (Check this is done)
Activity Tab contains the Activities Component - Complete
Collaborate Tab contains the Feed Component - Complete
Related Tab contains the Related Lists Component - Complete
Details Tab contains the Record Detail Component - Compelte

Here is a screen shot, I believe I have all the items I am supposed to as well as what goes inside the components.
User-added image
I am having issue completing the Trailhead Service Email Template. I cannot get the Contact Fields and Select Fields Name to populate.  I save the First Name and Copy Mege Field Value, but the challenge continues to say that there is an error.  All suggestions are appreciated.

The Trailhead Service Email Template does not appear to be using the Contact First Name field.
Hello Friends,

I was going through the trailhead and happened to execute the below code:

public static void updateOlderAccounts() {
    // Get the 5 oldest accounts
    Account[] oldAccounts = [SELECT Id, Description FROM Account ORDER BY CreatedDate ASC LIMIT 5];
    // loop through them and update the Description field
    for (Account acct : oldAccounts) {
        acct.Description = 'Heritage Account';
   }
   // save the change you made
   update oldAccounts;
}

But its showing error on line 1 - unexpected token: 'void'

Can anyone please help?

Thanks in advance!

Hi there -- I'm working on the "Chatter Basics" module (total newbie here) on the "Approving Records from the Feed" trail and keep getting the following error message: 

Trailhead -- Chatter error message

["There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Process failed. First exception on row 0; first error: NO_APPLICABLE_PROCESS, No applicable approval]

How do I make sure that the Case standard object has Chatter feed tracking turned on? I'm thinking this is the issue...

Thanks for your help! 
Hi there, I 'm trying to complete the "Automating Processes with the Lightning Process Builder" challenge in TrailHead but I get the following error :
Encountered unhandled fault when running process Update_contact_adress/
301240000004FXO exception by user/organization: 00D24000000JsNt/{4}

The flow failed to access the value for myVariable_current.Account.ShippingCountry because it hasn't been set or assigned.
caused by element : FlowRecordUpdate.myRule_1_A1
caused by: The flow failed to access the value for myVariable_current.Account.ShippingCountry because it hasn't been set or assigned.
Salesforce Error ID: 490660201-42718 (736882147)

Any idea what could be could wrong ?

Hi Experts,
I am trying to solve this challenge but not able to solve because of salesfore license issue. Salesforce only allows 2 'Salesfoce' license for DE. Is there a way to solve this challenge? Please help.

Create a Profile and Permission Set to properly handle field access
The Marketing Coordinator and Account Manager both require access to view and update Account Records, but only the Account Manager should be able to see and edit certain fields. Specifically, only the Account Manager should be able to see and edit the Rating field. The Marketing Coordinator should not be able to see or edit the Rating field. Create one profile and one permission set with the appropriate field-level security to solve for this use case.The profile must be named 'Basic Account User' and result in an API name of 'Basic_Account_User'. It should use the 'Salesforce' user license type.
The permission set must be named ‘Account Rating’ and result in an API name of 'Account_Rating'.
Project custom object records should only be seen by the owner of the record and users above the owner on the role hierarchy. However, for some Project records, the Training Coordinator must also have Read Only visibility to the Project record.

Create a custom picklist field on the Project object called “Priority” with the following values: High, Medium, and Low. Then create a criteria-based Sharing Rule for Project records where the Priority = High to share those records with the Training Coordinator role.
I am having issue completing the Trailhead Service Email Template. I cannot get the Contact Fields and Select Fields Name to populate.  I save the First Name and Copy Mege Field Value, but the challenge continues to say that there is an error.  All suggestions are appreciated.

The Trailhead Service Email Template does not appear to be using the Contact First Name field.