• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello Everyone, 
Please help me to resolve the below issue which is related to the formula field.
I need to add one more IF statement which says if  Custom FieldABC check box is unchecked then use the below formula.

CASE(IF(XYZ CUSTOM FIELD CHECKBOX ,1,2), 
IF(Price>=0 && Price<10, 1, 0), 1, 
IF(Price>=10 && Price<100, 1, 0), 2, 
IF(Price>=100 && Price<500, 1, 0), 3, 
IF(Price>=500 && Price<1000, 1, 0), 4, 
IF(Price>=1000 && Price<10000, 1, 0), 5, 
IF(Price>=100000, 1, 0), 6, 
0)
I have a situation where I need to add multiple line items to the Opportunity with different prices but I dont want to show the prices in the quote. I want to show the total of the line items (Bundle) in the Quote.

Is that possible? as I need the separate line items of the products in the opp for the reporting purposes.

Hi FOLKS,

I have a requirement in my Organization where I need to make a custom Field Mandatory on Opportunity, if there is word "ABC" and "XYZ" in the product name (in the Opp Product line Item). 

Please help me to resolve the issue.
Thanks in Advance,
Mac
Hi FOLKS,

I have a requirement in my Organization where I need to make a custom Field Mandatory on Opportunity, if there is word "ABC" and "XYZ" in the product name (in the Product ine Item). I have one more issue here - most of the time the Quotes are not synced to the Opp by the Sales rep. 

Thanks in Advance,
Mac

Hi Folks,

Please help I want to create the inbound email services through which the lead will be generated once the email is recieved. The issue is how to fetch the information from the email body which is sent by the different user. For example the name of the Lead is hiding in the email body.

Please help me to write the code to extract the info from the email body.
Hi Folks,

Please help to resolve the issue which the Sales Reps are facing. In our org for the one deal there are multiple opp (depending on the type of products). They are dealing with the same person for one deal which include multiple opp. Now they want to log the activity to all the opp for the future reference.

Is there anyway to log the activity to multiple Opportunity??
I have a validation rule on Opportunity  according to which before changing the Opp stage from Prospect to Any other stage. Sales Rep needs to add the Service item in the related list.

Scenario is - When Sales Rep click on the edit button and change the Opp Stage (when there is no service item) the validation rule triggered and show the error message on top of the page.

Problem Is - I want that error message under the field (Related list) which is not displayed when the opp is on edit mode.
IS there any work around to show the error message under/top of the related list.
I have formula field "Discount "on the quote object which give me the result "10% on the product" I have added the "on the product" in the text formula.
I have added the field in the quote template. My problem is if there is no discount still I am getting the value on the quote template as "on the product".

I am looking for the solution where I will not get this field on the quote template if my Discount% field is blank.

Please help me folks
Is that possible to restrict some user to be owner of any "Accounts" and "contacts". They can create but they cannot be owner of the Account or Contact.

Not sure if it possible. 
I need to write  a validation rule on the Quote Line Item that if my formula field "Product" contains some letter for example "ABC". Then it is required to mention the reason in the "Reason" field on the Quote Line Item.  Please help me guys.
Hi,

I created the custom field on opp object which I want to auto populate after the sales rep filled the custom field on Quote object.

So first sales rep create the opp and then create the quotes and enter the information in Custom Field (quote object) and want to auto populate the opp custom field.

I tried to create the formula field on oppp object to fetch the info from the Quote Object. But its not working :(

SyncedQuote.Shipping_Terms__c 

Please help me guys
I have an opp stage which says "Sales order Approved" I want to make this opp stage greyed out for the sales rep and only update once the approval stage = "Approved". In order to restrict the users to select the opp stage "Sales order Approved" manually.

Please help me guys I want to do this through validation rule.
Guys! Please help me!

I set up the approval process in Salesforce. The issue is even the submitter ( who submit the discount order to approved by their manager) can also approve their discount orders (themselves)  by clicking the approve/reject button in Approval History.

Please help me guys!
Hi Guys please help me!

I have a custom picklist field in PRODUCT OBJECT. Which I want to show in my OPPORTUNITY PRODUCT OBJECT.

I tried cross object formula - TEXT(field.name) but its not working nor the workflow rule.

I dont want to use any code or trigger plz help me through formula. Please help me guys i really need help!!
I want to create a validation rule in custome URL field that it should start with  "http" or "https". Again CONTAIN function has case sensitive issue. So I need to create a validation rule which will address the issues like - http or Http or HTTP.

Please help me to resolve the issue
For example - we have ABC opportunity and having AA, BB, CC products in that opportunity. Now Sales rep won the opportunity and customer wants to purchase only AA and CC product and don't want the BB product. Here Sales rep will delete the BB product from the opportunity and close the deal as "Closed Won"

PROBLEM: Mgt wants the report of the deals with closed lost status. How I can address such issues in my reporting if sales rep delete the products from the opportunity if customer doesn't want them. Logically those are opp lost but not able to track them via reporting.
Hi FOLKS,

I have a requirement in my Organization where I need to make a custom Field Mandatory on Opportunity, if there is word "ABC" and "XYZ" in the product name (in the Product ine Item). I have one more issue here - most of the time the Quotes are not synced to the Opp by the Sales rep. 

Thanks in Advance,
Mac

Hi Folks,

Please help I want to create the inbound email services through which the lead will be generated once the email is recieved. The issue is how to fetch the information from the email body which is sent by the different user. For example the name of the Lead is hiding in the email body.

Please help me to write the code to extract the info from the email body.
Is that possible to restrict some user to be owner of any "Accounts" and "contacts". They can create but they cannot be owner of the Account or Contact.

Not sure if it possible. 
I need to write  a validation rule on the Quote Line Item that if my formula field "Product" contains some letter for example "ABC". Then it is required to mention the reason in the "Reason" field on the Quote Line Item.  Please help me guys.
I have an opp stage which says "Sales order Approved" I want to make this opp stage greyed out for the sales rep and only update once the approval stage = "Approved". In order to restrict the users to select the opp stage "Sales order Approved" manually.

Please help me guys I want to do this through validation rule.
Guys! Please help me!

I set up the approval process in Salesforce. The issue is even the submitter ( who submit the discount order to approved by their manager) can also approve their discount orders (themselves)  by clicking the approve/reject button in Approval History.

Please help me guys!
Hi Guys please help me!

I have a custom picklist field in PRODUCT OBJECT. Which I want to show in my OPPORTUNITY PRODUCT OBJECT.

I tried cross object formula - TEXT(field.name) but its not working nor the workflow rule.

I dont want to use any code or trigger plz help me through formula. Please help me guys i really need help!!
I want to create a validation rule in custome URL field that it should start with  "http" or "https". Again CONTAIN function has case sensitive issue. So I need to create a validation rule which will address the issues like - http or Http or HTTP.

Please help me to resolve the issue
For example - we have ABC opportunity and having AA, BB, CC products in that opportunity. Now Sales rep won the opportunity and customer wants to purchase only AA and CC product and don't want the BB product. Here Sales rep will delete the BB product from the opportunity and close the deal as "Closed Won"

PROBLEM: Mgt wants the report of the deals with closed lost status. How I can address such issues in my reporting if sales rep delete the products from the opportunity if customer doesn't want them. Logically those are opp lost but not able to track them via reporting.

Hi All,

We are working on a scenario where we need to display the approval history related list on a VF page.
However, it displays the approval history related list along with the "Reassign | Approve/Reject" link in the action column for users who are not authorized to access the claim other than submitting it.
Below is the screenshot where the users who submits the claim can go and approve or reject the claim.(Which shouldn't be the case.)
I have tried creating a new profile with limited permissions to test it, yet the issue persists.
Can anyone please highlight the mistake that i am doing?
(Note : We have used an approval process which will take care of the approval or rejection.)

Approve reject appearing in approval history for unauthorized users