• IBM

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
Is it possible to create a scheduled job for npsp data imports. I am able to create data import objects using APEX, but I am not able to process it automatically.

Thanks.
Hi,

Could anyone elaborate more about below point in APEX Developer Guide, I read it multiple times but I am not able to get it.

In API version 20.0 and earlier, if a Bulk API request causes a trigger to fire, each chunk of 200 records for the trigger to process is split into chunks of 100 records. In Salesforce API version 21.0 and later, no further splits of API chunks occur. If a Bulk API request causes a trigger to fire multiple times for chunks of 200 records, governor limits are reset between these trigger invocations for the same HTTP request.

Thanks.

Hello All,

I have added a couple of custom fields to Account and Case objects and I will migrate my changes from sandbox environment to production environment. But the production environment already has other custom fields that do not exist in the sandbox environment.

What is the change set behavior? It will override all fields in production or it will append my new fields to the existing configuration?

Thanks,
Ahmed Kishk
Hello All,

I have ocausinally Callout time out while calling a webservice. I have created a queuable job to retry my request whenever exception occurs. Below is my exception handling and the code that I used to create Queueable job:
try{
// APEX Call out
}catch(System.CalloutException e){
            CQCLocationImporterQueueable retryJob = new CQCLocationImporterQueueable(pageUri);
            ID jobID = System.enqueueJob(retryJob);   
            throw new applicationException('Callout Exception has been occured while calling CQC API. retry job has been created with Id:' + jobID); 
        }catch(applicationException e){
            CQCLocationImporterQueueable retryJob = new CQCLocationImporterQueueable(pageUri);
            throw new applicationException('Callout Exception has been occured while calling CQC API. retry job has been created with Id:' + jobID); 
        }
My BatchJob has failed with Status Detail:

First error: Callout Exception has been occured while calling CQC API. retry job has been created with Id:7078E00000P2XlE

However I could not find the job with specified Id 7078E00000P2XlE in Apex Jobs view or by querying AsyncApexJob object.

SELECT Id, Status, NumberOfErrors FROM AsyncApexJob where Id = '7078E00000P2XlE'

I have tested my code in Anonymous Window and it got executed successfuly and the Queueable Job has been created sucessfully. So what I have missed in my code?

Thanks,
Ahmed Kishk
Hello,

I have created an account intially and I started earning points and badges in Trailhead. Unfortenatly I could not link my account to a developer account. As a workaround I have created a new developer account.

My orginal account has expired yesterday after 30 days. Is there anyway to transfer my points and badges to my developer account? Both of them has the same contact Email.

Thank,
Hi,
Is it possible to create a scheduled job for npsp data imports. I am able to create data import objects using APEX, but I am not able to process it automatically.

Thanks.
Hi,

Could anyone elaborate more about below point in APEX Developer Guide, I read it multiple times but I am not able to get it.

In API version 20.0 and earlier, if a Bulk API request causes a trigger to fire, each chunk of 200 records for the trigger to process is split into chunks of 100 records. In Salesforce API version 21.0 and later, no further splits of API chunks occur. If a Bulk API request causes a trigger to fire multiple times for chunks of 200 records, governor limits are reset between these trigger invocations for the same HTTP request.

Thanks.

Trailhead is "hanging up" every time I ask it to check a challenge.
Hi,

Thanks.
Hi,

Thanks.

Hello All,

I have added a couple of custom fields to Account and Case objects and I will migrate my changes from sandbox environment to production environment. But the production environment already has other custom fields that do not exist in the sandbox environment.

What is the change set behavior? It will override all fields in production or it will append my new fields to the existing configuration?

Thanks,
Ahmed Kishk
Hello All,

I have ocausinally Callout time out while calling a webservice. I have created a queuable job to retry my request whenever exception occurs. Below is my exception handling and the code that I used to create Queueable job:
try{
// APEX Call out
}catch(System.CalloutException e){
        }catch(applicationException e){
        }
My BatchJob has failed with Status Detail:

First error: Callout Exception has been occured while calling CQC API. retry job has been created with Id:7078E00000P2XlE

However I could not find the job with specified Id 7078E00000P2XlE in Apex Jobs view or by querying AsyncApexJob object.

SELECT Id, Status, NumberOfErrors FROM AsyncApexJob where Id = '7078E00000P2XlE'

I have tested my code in Anonymous Window and it got executed successfuly and the Queueable Job has been created sucessfully. So what I have missed in my code?

Thanks,
Ahmed Kishk
Hello i have to compare last created date with created date in soql :

SELECT OwnerId, CreatedDate, D_partement__c, Metier__c, Profil__c, Secteur__c, TypeContrat__c, Id, Description, DebuMission__c, Remuneration__c FROM Opportunity WHERE Metier__c NOT IN ('A renseigner') WHERE DATEVALUE(CreatedDate) > DATEVALUE('2014-06-28T22:01:02.000Z') AND IsWon = false ORDER BY CreatedDate LIMIT 2000 OFFSET 0
But it returns a Malformed query, i have to use strtotime or something else to compare ?

Thank you.

Hi,

Is there any Junior Volunteer opportuinity for Salesforce Admin or Devlopment? Please mail to bhoomika.pradeep@gmial.com

Thanks