• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all,
I have a custom setting list with two custom fields. I entered  9 entries of data.
User-added image
I want to display 9 items for one user and 8 for all of the rest. Is this possible to do with a list?

Thank you,

Greg

Hi all,
I'm new to SalesForce. I created my developer account. I created a custom setting of type list with two fields. I went into Manage tab and entered the data.

When I run a SOQL query, I see the data. When I call myCustomSetting__c.getAll(), it returns an empty Map. Why does the data show up in one scenario and not the other.

Thank you everyone for your help,

Greg
Hi all,
I have a custom setting list with two custom fields. I entered  9 entries of data.
User-added image
I want to display 9 items for one user and 8 for all of the rest. Is this possible to do with a list?

Thank you,

Greg

Hi all,
I'm new to SalesForce. I created my developer account. I created a custom setting of type list with two fields. I went into Manage tab and entered the data.

When I run a SOQL query, I see the data. When I call myCustomSetting__c.getAll(), it returns an empty Map. Why does the data show up in one scenario and not the other.

Thank you everyone for your help,

Greg