• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a parent-child relationship between Contacts and the custom object "Staff Page". A staff page holds our staff information for a given year.

I would like to create a field on the Staff Page that counts the number of other staff pages from previous years that meet a certain criteria to determine when additional pay is awarded. I know I can do this with a roll-up summary on the Contact page to have a live look at the number of qualifying Staff Pages, but I would like for each Staff Page to show the correct number up to that point. For example a 2012 staff page would show the number 2 if that staff member qualified in 2009, 2011 and 2013.

Any thoughts or suggestions?
I have a parent-child relationship between Contacts and the custom object "Staff Page". A staff page holds our staff information for a given year.

I would like to create a field on the Staff Page that counts the number of other staff pages from previous years that meet a certain criteria to determine when additional pay is awarded. I know I can do this with a roll-up summary on the Contact page to have a live look at the number of qualifying Staff Pages, but I would like for each Staff Page to show the correct number up to that point. For example a 2012 staff page would show the number 2 if that staff member qualified in 2009, 2011 and 2013.

Any thoughts or suggestions?