• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello all,

Thanks for looking at my question. I am new to SF and am trying to get certified in ADM 201 and DEV 401.

This question goes out to all certified developers and admins with the above completed, recently would be great.

Was looking at the following link:
http://forcecertified.com/2009/08/14/recorded-sessions-of-dev-401-dev-501-salesforce-training-available-online-for-free/
and am very disapponted. Questions seem to be so specific that nothing my trainer taught me applies.

Want to know the following:
1. Is that exam realistic?
2. What is the best guide to study for the exam ... any suggestion/s are appreciated.
3. Length of time I can expect it will take to complete the same.

I looked at the questions posted previously by other users. Most of links in those replies are not active any more.
Thus I am choosing to post this again.

Thanks for your help,
Murali.
Hi all
I am new to salesforce.Where can i find the real time scenarios for best practice.

Thanks
Hi All,

Can any one Explain me Before and After events in trigger?When we are going for Before and when we are going for After in Triggers?

Thanks

Hello Everyone,

How to Use @readOnly Annotation in Apex Class. Can anyone suggest me by sending one sample class with @readOnly Annotation.

Please let us know if we use @readOnly annotation in Apex Class that is calling from Apex Trigger.

Thanks,

Anil

Hi,

If you have to take an interview of any salesforce position, what all question could you ask ?

Salesforce Developer - Skills -Apex , Force.com API , AppExchange, S-Control .

Please feel free to ask any questions ?

Thanks

Message Edited by ronir on 02-04-2009 11:51 AM
Message Edited by ronir on 02-04-2009 11:55 AM
  • February 04, 2009