• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Is there a way to verify a destination zip code a user enters against a list of zip codes from our service area? We only service 50 miles from our main hub, but we still receive a lot of "dead leads" that fall outside of the 50 miles. I would like it if when users enter their destination zip code and hit entered, that the system tell them that we do not service that area (if we don't) and continue on normally if we do. Please let me know. I am a salesforce novice, so please break it down for me. 
Is there a way to verify a destination zip code a user enters against a list of zip codes from our service area? We only service 50 miles from our main hub, but we still receive a lot of "dead leads" that fall outside of the 50 miles. I would like it if when users enter their destination zip code and hit entered, that the system tell them that we do not service that area (if we don't) and continue on normally if we do. Please let me know. I am a salesforce novice, so please break it down for me.