• 45 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I got one requirment how can we track the bugs and errors with in the salesforce.
I mean not in apex class, in the whole salesforce, I want to track bug and improvement tracking system
As of now they are using an excel sheet to track.
They ask me to come up with an idea better than this. Any help appericated!!!!!!
  • October 18, 2016
In my project, I have noted the bugs in an excel sheet and through it I am tracking it. Is there any better of tracking the bugs apart from excel sheet.

Thank you!
  • October 13, 2016
Can anyone tell the best practices of tracking the tasks?
  • October 13, 2016
How can I track the task through apex trigger?
  • October 13, 2016
Hi everyone!!!!!!

Common Name (Alias)" + "Registration type" + " Full Country Name"

Alias Name is Sree+ Common+England

My requirment is Sree on England----> This is result

But In registration type Last two letters has to display and also it is picklist field.

How can I do this?

Thank you!
  • October 10, 2016

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Setting 'Match_Billing_Address__c' to false updated the records anyway. The trigger should only act when Match_Billing_Address__c is true.
Create an Apex trigger for Account that matches Shipping Address Postal Code with Billing Address Postal Code based on a custom field.
For this challenge, you need to create a trigger that, before insert or update, checks for a checkbox, and if the checkbox field is true, sets the Shipping Postal Code (whose API name is ShippingPostalCode) to be the same as the Billing Postal Code (BillingPostalCode).
The Apex trigger must be called 'AccountAddressTrigger'.
The Account object will need a new custom checkbox that should have the Field Label 'Match Billing Address' and Field Name of 'Match_Billing_Address'. The resulting API Name should be 'Match_Billing_Address__c'.
With 'AccountAddressTrigger' active, if an Account has a Billing Postal Code and 'Match_Billing_Address__c' is true, the record should have the Shipping Postal Code set to match on insert or update.
Check challenge
Here is My code :---

trigger AccountAddressTrigger on Account (before insert, before update) {

for(Schema.Account a :trigger.new){
        if(a.match_billing_address__C == true && a.billingpostalcode !=Null){
               a.BillingPostalCode = a.ShippingPostalCode ;

}
    }
}

I got one requirment how can we track the bugs and errors with in the salesforce.
I mean not in apex class, in the whole salesforce, I want to track bug and improvement tracking system
As of now they are using an excel sheet to track.
They ask me to come up with an idea better than this. Any help appericated!!!!!!
  • October 18, 2016
In my project, I have noted the bugs in an excel sheet and through it I am tracking it. Is there any better of tracking the bugs apart from excel sheet.

Thank you!
  • October 13, 2016
Can anyone tell the best practices of tracking the tasks?
  • October 13, 2016
How can I track the task through apex trigger?
  • October 13, 2016
Hi everyone!!!!!!

Common Name (Alias)" + "Registration type" + " Full Country Name"

Alias Name is Sree+ Common+England

My requirment is Sree on England----> This is result

But In registration type Last two letters has to display and also it is picklist field.

How can I do this?

Thank you!
  • October 10, 2016