• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi

From what I have seen so far and what I was told when I joined the salesforce community, was that in sandboxes User Lic does not apply. Which is good and bad. Bad because unknowingly you may create a system design that would require a lic to an object which in PROD you may not have lic to or not all users have lic to do something or have access to a custom object.

Is there a way to test your system design using custom objects respecting PROD Lic in sandbox? So that you can avoid the situation where the solution worked great in sandbox but come PROD due to insufficient lic, things just do not work.

I have had this sort of question from customers a few times and not sure how to best answer that.
  • December 23, 2016
Hello,

I am new to Salesforce and often get confused between: Worflow , Flow and Process builder? The line seems blurry when trying to differentiate between them.

Would anyone be able to describe the difference? 

Thank you.
  • February 09, 2016
Hi

From what I have seen so far and what I was told when I joined the salesforce community, was that in sandboxes User Lic does not apply. Which is good and bad. Bad because unknowingly you may create a system design that would require a lic to an object which in PROD you may not have lic to or not all users have lic to do something or have access to a custom object.

Is there a way to test your system design using custom objects respecting PROD Lic in sandbox? So that you can avoid the situation where the solution worked great in sandbox but come PROD due to insufficient lic, things just do not work.

I have had this sort of question from customers a few times and not sure how to best answer that.
  • December 23, 2016