• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, 
I'm trying to see the total revenue of a revenue report on the mobile app, but all I can see are the 2000 rows of data. Is there any way I can create a report page that shows the total revenue of the report. 
In other words, is there any way to create a custom report view with custom fields? 

Thanks!
Alex
Hi, we are trying to push a sales order from our ERP system Macola to Salesforce and are receiving the following error code in Salesforce: 
Error loading into target [SCRB_SalesOrder__c] : Error received from salesforce.com. Fields [Company_Ext_ID__c]. Status code [ENTITY_IS_DELETED]. Message [Duplicate external id specified: 200_22307066]

Please assist. 

Thank you,

Alex
Hi, 
I'm trying to see the total revenue of a revenue report on the mobile app, but all I can see are the 2000 rows of data. Is there any way I can create a report page that shows the total revenue of the report. 
In other words, is there any way to create a custom report view with custom fields? 

Thanks!
Alex