• Deloitte USI

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I have created a visualforce email template to be used by approval process and when the email is sent out as the notification for approval, user has the ability to approve or reject via email by replying to that email with certain keywords but when the user types the keyword specific to approve is not able to approve and gets an email saying "An error occurred and your workflow approval message was not processed. Please contact your system administrator." whereas when the user tries to reject via email is able to do with the keywords related to rejection.

Kindly help me on this.

Thanks in advance.
Hi,

I have a requirement where we need to generate the PDF document in lightning on click of a custom button on a custom objects detail page and attach that PDF as attachment and send that PDF as attachment in email to the user via approval process?

Kindly let me know how this can be done?

Thanks,
Ravikant
Hi,

I am creating a visualforce page which works fine on Chrome browser in windows 8 with resolution 1366x768 but when the resolution is 
HP 1920 x1080
Microsoft Surface 2736x1824
iPad 768 x1024
then I am are getting white spaces at the bottom.
Can anyone guide me how we can let the visualforce page to auto-resize based on resolution.

Thanks,
Ravi

Hi,

I want to create a report on chatter where we can group the report on the basis of post creation date or comment posted date on monthly basis.Can anyone suggest how this functionality can we acheived because I cannot find these date fields in standard report type for chatter.
Do let me know if there is any app which can help me to acheive this functionality.

Regards,
Ravikant
Hello, I am trying to create a custom list buttom to call a Visualforce Page, but I can't see the VF on the list when creating the button. I've checked out other similar questions in the developers Forums and I made sure the standardController for the object is already created. What else am I missing to call this VF page from the custom button? How can I can add this action/button to each record on the Master related list?
User-added image
I want the new custom button to apper in the related list for each record. See image below.

User-added image
in advance for your help!
Hi,

I am creating a visualforce page which works fine on Chrome browser in windows 8 with resolution 1366x768 but when the resolution is 
HP 1920 x1080
Microsoft Surface 2736x1824
iPad 768 x1024
then I am are getting white spaces at the bottom.
Can anyone guide me how we can let the visualforce page to auto-resize based on resolution.

Thanks,
Ravi

Hi all,
write a test class for extension Controller. 

public with sharing class OpportunityTermSheetCtlr {

public List<Custom_Asset__c> listActiveAssets {get;set;}
public List<OpportunityLineItem> listOpportunityLineItem {get;set;}
public Opportunity o;
public OpportunityTermSheetCtlr(ApexPages.StandardController controller)
{
this.o = (Opportunity) controller.getRecord();

listActiveAssets = [select End_User__c, Product_Name__c, Implementation_Method__c, Production_Version__c, UOM_Quantity__c
                    from Custom_Asset__c where End_User__c = :o.End_User__c AND Active__c = 'Yes'];

listOpportunityLineItem = [select OpportunityId, Product_Name__c, QBR_RevenueType__c, UOM_Qty__c, UOM_List_Unit_Price__c, UOM_Net_Unit_Price__c, DiscountPercentTotalUOM__c, TotalPrice
                        from OpportunityLineItem where OpportunityId = :o.id];

}
}

Thanks in adv.

So I'm trying to execute Javascript from a custom button on the Event object.  The alert(result) is coming back with nothing even though it should be returning my oppResult object with the oppId and errormessage.  Any ideas what I'm missing, or what needs to change?

The custom button:

{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/25.0/connection.js")} 
{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/25.0/apex.js")} 

var meetingID = '{!Event.Id}'; 

var agree = confirm("Are you sure you want to create an opportunity?"); 
if(agree){ 

var result = sforce.apex.execute("MeetingOpportunity","createOpportunity",{meetingID: meetingID}); 

alert(result); 

}

Class:

global class MeetingOpportunity {

webservice static OppResult createOpportunity(ID meetingID){

OppResult res = new OppResult();

//based on logic set variables in the result object
        res.errorMsg = 'oh no something broke';
        res.oppId = '01pW00000000000';

system.debug(res);
        return res;
    }

global class OppResult{
        global String errorMsg;
        global Id oppId;
    }
}

Hello, I am trying to create a custom list buttom to call a Visualforce Page, but I can't see the VF on the list when creating the button. I've checked out other similar questions in the developers Forums and I made sure the standardController for the object is already created. What else am I missing to call this VF page from the custom button? How can I can add this action/button to each record on the Master related list?
User-added image
I want the new custom button to apper in the related list for each record. See image below.

User-added image
in advance for your help!