• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I have complete both requirements of PD 2 certificate, MCQ and Trailhead Badges. I have also linked my Webassessor account with trailhead account. It has been almost one week and I am still waiting for my certificate. I have raised mutiple cases for this but no response. My questions are :

1) Is it common for certificate to arrive late or is it just my case, please let me if anyone of you faced similar situation.
2) Is there any way to reach certificate team apart from guided help on the website.

Also any guess why does it take so long to award this certificate, once you have completed all the requirements. For example in case of proctored exam the certificate is awarded immediately. 

Best Regards,
Rahul
Hi,

Have a question, please help.

I am trying to insert a record and relate it to existing record. For example, if we want to insert a contact relating to existing Account, then we would write as follows:

Contact con = new Contact(LastName = 'Rahul');
con.AccountID = //here account ID will go
insert con;

My first question is, why the below code does not work(that is, it relates contact and Account, but does not show the same on UI, Account field is blank on Contact)

Contact con = new Contact(LastName = 'Rahul);
con.Account = //Account Object reference here.
insert con;

My second question is: lets say we have two custom objects Job Application and position, in which position is master object. Then how do we insert Job application object related to existing position. below code does not work for me:

Job_Application__c job = new Job_Application()
job.position__r = //position object reference here.
insert job;

this code does create job applicaton object but does not relate it to position object.

PLEASE HELP

best Reagrds,

Rahul SIngh Rana
Hi, 

How to update account and parent account when contact is created or updated. 

Account A  has custom field NSE Count 
   ========
   Contact 1  has custom field  NSE1 which is boolean If NSE1 = true
   Contact 2  has custom field NSE1 which is boolean  if NSE1 = true

When any contact is updated it should update the Account A NSE Count = 2

Also if Account A has parent and grand parent it must rollup adding NSE Count 

Please suggest me the logic how to obtain this in apex. 

Thanks
Sudhir

• February 03, 2018
Hello,

I have complete both requirements of PD 2 certificate, MCQ and Trailhead Badges. I have also linked my Webassessor account with trailhead account. It has been almost one week and I am still waiting for my certificate. I have raised mutiple cases for this but no response. My questions are :

1) Is it common for certificate to arrive late or is it just my case, please let me if anyone of you faced similar situation.
2) Is there any way to reach certificate team apart from guided help on the website.

Also any guess why does it take so long to award this certificate, once you have completed all the requirements. For example in case of proctored exam the certificate is awarded immediately. 

Best Regards,
Rahul
Hi ,

I am completed the Multiple choice questions for Platform Developer 2 as well as the 4 super badges. How do i link Webaccessor account to Trailhead? Has anyone got any email from salesforce after they completed the 4 super badges?

User-added image