• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
The use case I'm working with has our customer accounts going through multiple stages notated by the Stage__c picklist field. Each stage can have multiple requirements stored as records in a related child object called Requirements.

My end goal is to have a formula field called "Current Stage Progression" which displays a percentage value based on the number of completed/validated requirements over the total number of requirements that must be completed before the Account's stage can progress.

I already have two separate number fields (for each Stage in the Account) using a custom lookup relationship Roll-up Summary piece to count the number of Validated or total Requirements in the child object and then store the values in the respective number fields (the "Count_of_Stage_X_VReqs__C" fields found in the formula below).

This Roll-up Counting + Number field piece is working and I've verified that it's delivering accurate values to the number fields, however my Formula to calculate the percentages is returning a "#Error!" value in the formula regardless of the number values it is supposedly working with. The result is the same regardless of how I treat zeroes (as zero or blank). In my test account it has two requirements for the stage and 1 validated requirement meaning the formula should display "50.00%" but instead returns the error.

The formula is like follows:

CASE(Stage__c,

"3",
 ( Count_of_Stage_3_VReqs__c /  Count_of_Stage_3_Reqs__c ),

"4",
 ( Count_of_Stage_4_VReqs__c /  Count_of_Stage_4_Reqs__c ),

"5",
 ( Count_of_Stage_5_VReqs__c /  Count_of_Stage_5_Reqs__c ),

"6",
 ( Count_of_Stage_6_VReqs__c /  Count_of_Stage_6_Reqs__c ),

"7",
 ( Count_of_Stage_7_VReqs__c /  Count_of_Stage_7_Reqs__c ),

"8",
 ( Count_of_Stage_8_VReqs__c /  Count_of_Stage_8_Reqs__c ),

"9",
 ( Count_of_Stage_9_VReqs__c /  Count_of_Stage_9_Reqs__c ),

"10",
 ( Count_of_Stage_10_VReqs__c /  Count_of_Stage_10_Reqs__c ),

"Service",
 ( Count_of_Service_Stage_VReqs__c /  Count_of_Service_Stage_Reqs__c )

0)
I expect the issue is a small detail I'm missing, but I'm missing it regardless. Any help would be appreciated.
The use case I'm working with has our customer accounts going through multiple stages notated by the Stage__c picklist field. Each stage can have multiple requirements stored as records in a related child object called Requirements.

My end goal is to have a formula field called "Current Stage Progression" which displays a percentage value based on the number of completed/validated requirements over the total number of requirements that must be completed before the Account's stage can progress.

I already have two separate number fields (for each Stage in the Account) using a custom lookup relationship Roll-up Summary piece to count the number of Validated or total Requirements in the child object and then store the values in the respective number fields (the "Count_of_Stage_X_VReqs__C" fields found in the formula below).

This Roll-up Counting + Number field piece is working and I've verified that it's delivering accurate values to the number fields, however my Formula to calculate the percentages is returning a "#Error!" value in the formula regardless of the number values it is supposedly working with. The result is the same regardless of how I treat zeroes (as zero or blank). In my test account it has two requirements for the stage and 1 validated requirement meaning the formula should display "50.00%" but instead returns the error.

The formula is like follows:

CASE(Stage__c,

"3",
 ( Count_of_Stage_3_VReqs__c /  Count_of_Stage_3_Reqs__c ),

"4",
 ( Count_of_Stage_4_VReqs__c /  Count_of_Stage_4_Reqs__c ),

"5",
 ( Count_of_Stage_5_VReqs__c /  Count_of_Stage_5_Reqs__c ),

"6",
 ( Count_of_Stage_6_VReqs__c /  Count_of_Stage_6_Reqs__c ),

"7",
 ( Count_of_Stage_7_VReqs__c /  Count_of_Stage_7_Reqs__c ),

"8",
 ( Count_of_Stage_8_VReqs__c /  Count_of_Stage_8_Reqs__c ),

"9",
 ( Count_of_Stage_9_VReqs__c /  Count_of_Stage_9_Reqs__c ),

"10",
 ( Count_of_Stage_10_VReqs__c /  Count_of_Stage_10_Reqs__c ),

"Service",
 ( Count_of_Service_Stage_VReqs__c /  Count_of_Service_Stage_Reqs__c )

0)
I expect the issue is a small detail I'm missing, but I'm missing it regardless. Any help would be appreciated.