• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have created a Developer Edition org with a simple managed package.  The managed package is NOT in beta and it has been released.  I created a second Developer Edition org and installed the managed package and confirmed it is installed.

When I go into the Packaging org via developer console, OR workbench it informes me there is not object called PackageSubscriber.  What do I need to do to make this object visible?

I have read the documentation, but I find no documentation about why the object would not show up, or how to get it to show up.
https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.api.meta/api/sforce_api_objects_packagesubscriber.htm
I have two lightning components. One for create new record and other one for edit record. I am overriding the standard new and edit actions with these components. 

The new action is working fine and user is getting redirected to CreateComponent which is firing standard e.force:CreateRecord event and the form shows up correctly.

However when I am trying to edit the record it is being redirected to EditComponent but then the browser hangs. On debugging I found that it is causing an infinite loop because of the standard e.force:EditRecord event being called in js controller for the component which seems to be logically correct.

But my question is why it is not behaving the same for CreateComponent. What is the difference between the two? or Am I missing something here?
hello,

I was doing the "Work with Custom Lightning Components" trail that requires enabling Mydomain, but after doing so I am unable to login to my org. 

I've tried the 'forgot my password' option 2 times already to no avail. (it works saving the new password, and I can also login here in the forum with it, but still can't acces my org.

this is very frustrating as I have the certificate-exam coming up, so I hope somebody can help me out with this asap.

greets

Jurn
I have two lightning components. One for create new record and other one for edit record. I am overriding the standard new and edit actions with these components. 

The new action is working fine and user is getting redirected to CreateComponent which is firing standard e.force:CreateRecord event and the form shows up correctly.

However when I am trying to edit the record it is being redirected to EditComponent but then the browser hangs. On debugging I found that it is causing an infinite loop because of the standard e.force:EditRecord event being called in js controller for the component which seems to be logically correct.

But my question is why it is not behaving the same for CreateComponent. What is the difference between the two? or Am I missing something here?