• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello everybody

Im currently facing a strange issu on the browser mozilla firefox.

I have created javascript button that i display on a list view of a custom object.

When I select a record and then click on the button (on click button that update a record value), the record is updated but i have a window that pop up and it is written "out of memory". I don't have the same issue on google chrome. Have you already faced this same issue?

Thks in advance for your help 
Hi,

I have created a custom link on a home. it's a java on click. Unfortunately when a user with a non admin profile click on the link the batch is not launched whereas he has all the permission sets on his profile. I checked the debug log with the user and i have the following message  "18:14:00.6 (9927772)|FATAL_ERROR|System.SecurityException: Required permissions are not enabled.".  I don't see what is the problem since the user has all the apex and visual force permissions. and he has access to the objects concerned into the batch.
This user has a salesforce platform license. But i don't think it can be a matter.
Anyone has already face this type of issues?
Hi everybody 

I have created a visualforce page to display to access an object.

My code is the following :
 <apex:page > <apex:enhancedList customizable="true" height="600" type="Kilometrage__c"/> </apex:page>

I display this VF on the home page for some user. actually  i have the following page in my home page in creation mode

User-added image

I would like to remove the header with all the tabs and settings and also the side menu on the left.

Is there anyway i can mention this in the code?

Thanks in advance for your help
Hi,

I have created a custom link on a home. it's a java on click. Unfortunately when a user with a non admin profile click on the link the batch is not launched whereas he has all the permission sets on his profile. I checked the debug log with the user and i have the following message  "18:14:00.6 (9927772)|FATAL_ERROR|System.SecurityException: Required permissions are not enabled.".  I don't see what is the problem since the user has all the apex and visual force permissions. and he has access to the objects concerned into the batch.
This user has a salesforce platform license. But i don't think it can be a matter.
Anyone has already face this type of issues?
Hi everybody 

I have created a visualforce page to display to access an object.

My code is the following :
 <apex:page > <apex:enhancedList customizable="true" height="600" type="Kilometrage__c"/> </apex:page>

I display this VF on the home page for some user. actually  i have the following page in my home page in creation mode

User-added image

I would like to remove the header with all the tabs and settings and also the side menu on the left.

Is there anyway i can mention this in the code?

Thanks in advance for your help