• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
  Is there any way to group apex classes like packages or namespaces.

Thanks.
Hi,
       I'm trying to implement kendo scheduler in the latest version(44) of salesforce lightning component, but the scheduler is not loading and the same time not giving any errors to detect the issue.
When I downgrade the version to 39 the scheduler loaded successfully. 
Can anyone help me with this issue?

Thanks in advance!
Hi,
      Is there any way to add more field values like instead of showing records as New, Done .Need to display others values under each record.

User-added image
Thank you!

Hi,
      I have created a lightning component with a model pop window on button click function. When I click the button pop will open and calls a method in apex controller and will get the response(list of events) in the same lighting component. I need to show the result in the same popup box.

How can I able to achieve this, Any suggestion on how to resolve.

Thank you,
Teena Treesa

Hi,
      I have 2 fields in the Event - the first is lookup filed "Status" and the second is date filed "lastAppointmentDate". For tracking purposes. I would like to add the corresponding date to the "lastAppointmentDate field based on when "Status__r.Actual_Status__c"  is updated to "Done".
I'd also like to make the "lastAppointmentDate" field not able to be edited unless you are an admin.

Thanks,
Any help would be appreciated.

Hi,

SELECT Id, LastName FROM Contact 
direct querying object we can use this for isAccessabile() check :   sObjectType.Contact.isQueryable() && sObjectType.Contact.isAccessible()&& Schema.sObjectType.Contact.fields.id.isAccessible() && sObjectType.Contact.fields.LastName.isAccessible() 

But for relational object field how to write isAccessible() check?
Select id ,Visit_Type__r.Priority__c from Event

Thanks

I have a popup in one lightning component which has a text field, the value entered in that field should need to pass to another lightning component so that I can perform the action based on the value in the 2nd component.
Hi,

I need to display fields based only on the radio button selected.
Say there are 2 radio buttons and two Text fields if radiobutton1 is selected it must show field1  and radiobutton2 is selected it must show field2.
How to achieve this scenario in the lightning component.
Hi,

I need to pass the list of values that are getting as a response through API integration in an APEX  controller to a lightning component.

Thanks
Hi,

I have written a trigger .I want this trigger to be executed when clicked on a custom button in a VF page. Can anyone help me out with this?
Thanks.

Hi,
  We had given our org details in the force.com security scanner for the security review but we are not getting any response from them for the review. has anybody faced this issue? what could be the issue with this?

Thanks
Teena Treesa

Hi,
       There is 2 custom object A & B, it's in a master-detail relationship. From the 3rd object, there is 2 lookup field to object A & B. I need to display records in B based on the record in lookup field to object A.
Hi,
      I have 2 components in Lightning app builder, how to make a connection with the 2 components.
Thanks.
Hi,

Without creating different calendars, can we able to change the color of events with dependent to any other field in the standard one.
Hi,

I have created a VF page and added it to a section of the page layout. However, I am not able to see the VF page when I try to create a new record it's not in the pop-up window.  But I'm able to view it on the detail page.
Is it doesn't support?Can only be viewed in Detail/Edit page?

Hi,
     How to create multiple records selection from lookup field in salesforce which supports in lightning.
Thanks.

Hi,

Is there any way to change the default list view "Recently Viewed" to "New list view" for a custom object tab in Salesforce lightning?
Hi ,

I need to override the delete button in the record when I click on the delete button in need to change a field value instead of deleting.
Hi, 
           My requirement is: I have custom object Visit_Type__c and a custom field Color__c as a color picker to set the color.From the Activity Object, it has a lookup relation to Visit_Type__c. On creation of an event in Standard Salesforce calendar, When I select the visit type value it needs to show the corresponding color on the event, How can I achieve this.

Thanks!

Hi, 

I want the standard calendar component in a custom lighting component. How can I achieve this?

OWD. Accounts = Private
User 1 higher in the hierarchy, then  User 2. User 1 doesn't have access to the  Accounts.
User 2 has access to the Accounts, Read + Create with Profile. 
Question: How can I give access to User 1 for the records inside Accounts, if owner User 2? 

Ways to do it - more than 1

Hi,

SELECT Id, LastName FROM Contact 
direct querying object we can use this for isAccessabile() check :   sObjectType.Contact.isQueryable() && sObjectType.Contact.isAccessible()&& Schema.sObjectType.Contact.fields.id.isAccessible() && sObjectType.Contact.fields.LastName.isAccessible() 

But for relational object field how to write isAccessible() check?
Select id ,Visit_Type__r.Priority__c from Event

Thanks

Hi Friends...

How we can add QuickActions in recordlistview buttons...any idea please help me...reference find below image..

Thanks,
ChanduUser-added image
I'm using an aura:iteration component to display a list of items in a lightning component. I'd like to only show a maximum of 5 list items at a time with a scrollbar to access the rest, but I can't figure out how to add a scrollbar to the component.

<aura:component controller="geolocationAccountController">
    <aura:registerEvent name="accountsLoaded" type="c:geoAccountsLoaded"/>
    <aura:attribute name="accounts" type="Account[]"/>
    <aura:handler name="init" value="{!this}" action="{!c.doInit}" />

<aura:iteration items="{!v.accounts}" var="account">
        <c:geoAccountListItem account="{!account}"/>
    </aura:iteration>
</aura:component>

i am learning how to integrate the salesforce to the c++ and sap , with a real time senarios , any document provided for step by step procedure , how to start form salesforce,  how to write the webservice in salesforce , and then how the external applicat client will call this webservice ?? 
 note : please dont comment form developer guide and trailhead , i have already gone through it.. i need a blog of real time example to analyze how it works
Hi all,

I have a custom object called "CO" and having a field called "User".
I am able to get Account ID now, but I would like to get Account Name insted.
Would someone let me know if there is a way to get Account Name from CO?

=================================
CO (CO__c)
----
Id
User (User__c) -> Contact
                            ---------
                            Id
                            Company  (Account) -> Account
                                                               ---------
                                                               Id
                                                               Name
=================================

"User"       : Lookup(Contact)
"Company": Lookup (Account)

This is what I have now.
select User__r.AccountId from CO__c where Id = 'xxxxxxx';

Thank you,
HG
  • July 10, 2018
I have a popup in one lightning component which has a text field, the value entered in that field should need to pass to another lightning component so that I can perform the action based on the value in the 2nd component.
Hi,

I need to display fields based only on the radio button selected.
Say there are 2 radio buttons and two Text fields if radiobutton1 is selected it must show field1  and radiobutton2 is selected it must show field2.
How to achieve this scenario in the lightning component.
Hi,

I need to pass the list of values that are getting as a response through API integration in an APEX  controller to a lightning component.

Thanks