• 50 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am using some custom image in formula filed from Dcouments by mentioning image file ID. Is there any way to avoid this hard code ID, So that It can work in any instance?

Thanks In Advance.
How can we come to know that How many queues one user is assigned to?
I have embeded custom vf page into one of the object lay out. Let's say I am trying to perform Edit action, Then edit page is being open as sub page with in the actual page. Instead, How can we open that page as a new page(Unlike subpage with in the actual page).

Thanks In Advance.
Could anybody let me know the Differnce between salesforce record URLand Service console record URL. And how can we get the service console record URL dynamically to use in formula filed and that URL should work in production as well.

Any Suggestion welcome.
Thanks In Advance.
Is it possible to write a trigger on EmailMessage object? I would like to track count of the emials that have been sent from salesforce.

Thanks In Advance.
If we have to get the instance URL dynamically which one we have to use?
I have red in salesforce help pages that "recordsetvar" variable can be used to access data in the record collection. But I have never seen any vf page that is using "recordsetvar" as a variable to access the data in the record collection. If it is true ,can anybody let me know any example that is using this variable to access the record collection?
I have Picklist called Fuel_Type__c with five values. Once the record saves with value 'Petrol' , This value should never get changed in further updates of the record(Remaining fields can be updated).I tried with validation rule and it is fine.But Could anybody let me know how to do this in Controller? 
I have some fields in my UserDetails__c object to display current address and permanant address. If both addresses are same then user can select the check box,so that perrmanant adress fields will get papulated automatically.I need to do this in vf page.Could any body help me here.
Could anybody let me know the Differnce between salesforce record URLand Service console record URL. And how can we get the service console record URL dynamically to use in formula filed and that URL should work in production as well.

Any Suggestion welcome.
Thanks In Advance.
I am using some custom image in formula filed from Dcouments by mentioning image file ID. Is there any way to avoid this hard code ID, So that It can work in any instance?

Thanks In Advance.
I have embeded custom vf page into one of the object lay out. Let's say I am trying to perform Edit action, Then edit page is being open as sub page with in the actual page. Instead, How can we open that page as a new page(Unlike subpage with in the actual page).

Thanks In Advance.
Is it possible to write a trigger on EmailMessage object? I would like to track count of the emials that have been sent from salesforce.

Thanks In Advance.
If we have to get the instance URL dynamically which one we have to use?
I have Picklist called Fuel_Type__c with five values. Once the record saves with value 'Petrol' , This value should never get changed in further updates of the record(Remaining fields can be updated).I tried with validation rule and it is fine.But Could anybody let me know how to do this in Controller? 
I have some fields in my UserDetails__c object to display current address and permanant address. If both addresses are same then user can select the check box,so that perrmanant adress fields will get papulated automatically.I need to do this in vf page.Could any body help me here.