Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I am getting an error in challenge 4...

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: JBPOGMYA
Hi guys,
i am facing problem in step 5 (superbadge report and dashboard)
I have attached the report which i have created for this challenge

User-added image

User-added image

User-added image

If anyone has done this, then please help me to and also try to attach report. if you have cleared this challenge 
Hi all,

i moved to 5th challenge but stuck there. getting error message.

User-added image

my report for Contacts by Hobby and Rating is
User-added image
Hi guys,

i am doing step 3> Create sales dashboards in Lightning Experience. 
I tried to do this challenge in my actual developer org, i completed almost all dashboard but i got this error message.User-added image

So, for this problem i created one new developer org, but again i got the same error.
My dashboard in lightning component is given below.
User-added image

I don't know what's happening. If anyone know then please help me why i am getting this error in both org.
Hi,

I have created all type of report as mentioned in requirement, but getting this error messageUser-added image

the dashboard which i have created is ..
User-added image

Hi guys,
I am not able to import list of hobbies in hobbies__c object.
where to get list of hobbies to import in hobbies__c. In list of contacts excel sheet there is no column for hobbies, so from where i should imported list of hobbies.

Hi,

I am getting an error in challenge 4...

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: JBPOGMYA
Hi guys,
i am facing problem in step 5 (superbadge report and dashboard)
I have attached the report which i have created for this challenge

User-added image

User-added image

User-added image

If anyone has done this, then please help me to and also try to attach report. if you have cleared this challenge 
I am getting an error in challenger 2 and i am pretty sure all my headers are correct. The error is not really telling me much, can anyone help? thanks 

User-added image
I seem to have no clue what's wrong in the report which I created. As per the requirement - Summarize the report by Account Name, the contact’s Full Name, and show the Hobby Name." Here I do not understand Full Name, as in the report we only get First Name, Last Name.
The error says - 
The 'Lightning Hobbies by Contact' report does not appear to have either the correct report type or (most likely) the correct columns.

I have summarized the report by Account Name, then by Last Name. Another column shown is Hobbies Name. The report filter is on Hobby Type (the bucket field) = Outdoor Activities and it is locked.

Does anyone know whats wrong?