• 5 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to finish my Visual Force page with the presentation of Related List information.  I have the Standard Object (Account) and Custom Object (Account Document) in a Master Detail scenario as stated in Schema Builder:  Master-Detail Relationship from AccountDocument to Account.  The AccountDocument Related List is successfully displayed on my Account Page Layout.  
When I am on my VF Page I can successfully add the Related List for Contacts but when I go to add the Related List information for AccountDocument, I get error messages but no matter my approach.  One example of an error message:  Visualforce Error:  'AccountDocument__r' is not a valid child relationship name for entity Relationship.  Again, this is one example of a method I have used to try and get the information displayed.  Am I trying to display infomation that cannot be displayed?  
Thank you in advance for any insight that you could provide.
I am trying to finish my Visual Force page with the presentation of Related List information.  I have the Standard Object (Account) and Custom Object (Account Document) in a Master Detail scenario as stated in Schema Builder:  Master-Detail Relationship from AccountDocument to Account.  The AccountDocument Related List is successfully displayed on my Account Page Layout.  
When I am on my VF Page I can successfully add the Related List for Contacts but when I go to add the Related List information for AccountDocument, I get error messages but no matter my approach.  One example of an error message:  Visualforce Error:  'AccountDocument__r' is not a valid child relationship name for entity Relationship.  Again, this is one example of a method I have used to try and get the information displayed.  Am I trying to display infomation that cannot be displayed?  
Thank you in advance for any insight that you could provide.
Hi,

I have a custom status picklist field, the value of which changes at every approval step. This is achived through field update for all the 5 approval steps. I have one more picklist field for which I want it's value to be changed automatically whenever status field value changes. I am thinking of workflow rules but I will have to create so many (at least 7). Is there any better solution? or workflow rule is best option?