• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, 

Recently we met a issue that if login user's locale is Thailand, current date's year will become Buddhist calendor 2559 instead of 2016, it is a known issue of Salesforce, see https://success.salesforce.com/issues_view?id=a1p3A000000IXkpQAG
Is there anyone know how to avoid this defect and get correct year of current date even login user's locale is Thailand?

Thanks & regards,
WenLong Tan
I have a list view Javascript button in Classic UI which is used to approve multi selected objects.
My question is how to migrate this button to Lightning List View ?
Thank you.
Hi, 

I have a case where I need to assigned approval user (non submitter) to recall the approval process. The recall code works well for submitter but for non submitter, I got the below error:

Process failed. First exception on row 0; first error: INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS_ON_CROSS_REFERENCE_ENTITY, insufficient access rights on cross-reference id: []

Is there a way to "force" recall in APEX ? 

Thanks.

Hello,

I would like to have a feature to control who have access to click on Report Tab. Ideally those user without the access should not even see the Salesforce Report Tab.

My use case is that everyone should be able to view all custom object's records, but only management has access to the Report Tab.

Thanks.
Damon
I have a list view Javascript button in Classic UI which is used to approve multi selected objects.
My question is how to migrate this button to Lightning List View ?
Thank you.
Hi, 

Recently we met a issue that if login user's locale is Thailand, current date's year will become Buddhist calendor 2559 instead of 2016, it is a known issue of Salesforce, see https://success.salesforce.com/issues_view?id=a1p3A000000IXkpQAG
Is there anyone know how to avoid this defect and get correct year of current date even login user's locale is Thailand?

Thanks & regards,
WenLong Tan
Hi, 

I have a case where I need to assigned approval user (non submitter) to recall the approval process. The recall code works well for submitter but for non submitter, I got the below error:

Process failed. First exception on row 0; first error: INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS_ON_CROSS_REFERENCE_ENTITY, insufficient access rights on cross-reference id: []

Is there a way to "force" recall in APEX ? 

Thanks.