• Member since 2015
  • Product Account Manager

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
One day we could access our partner community with no problem, the next we are getting a blank screen when logging in, and the error above when in the builder.  I am at a loss.  I have not done any special coding, and I am not getting the help I need to resolve my issue.  Help!
Hello!

I need to have cases created every month and at certain times of the month (ex: day 1, day 15), to notify a department that they need to retrieve/review billing invoices.  I thought I could do this using the Process Builder, but I do not have an option to start a process from a date.  Is there another way.  I have not been able to find any answers/solutions.

Thank you!

BB  :)
One day we could access our partner community with no problem, the next we are getting a blank screen when logging in, and the error above when in the builder.  I am at a loss.  I have not done any special coding, and I am not getting the help I need to resolve my issue.  Help!
Hello!

I need to have cases created every month and at certain times of the month (ex: day 1, day 15), to notify a department that they need to retrieve/review billing invoices.  I thought I could do this using the Process Builder, but I do not have an option to start a process from a date.  Is there another way.  I have not been able to find any answers/solutions.

Thank you!

BB  :)