• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi guys,

We have a visualforce page where 5 of our tasks are displayed.

Currently the Activity Date is not being correctly ordered as you can check in the following images:

User-added image

User-added image
Here you have the visualforce page code:

<apex:column value="{!task.ActivityDate}" headerValue="Activity Date"/>    
<apex:column value="{!task.ReminderDateTime}" headerValue="Reminder Date"/>
How can we order this according to the most recent day until the oldest one?

Thanks guys!

Hi,

Could you please let me know if reseting an admin's password disrupt API integrations connected by that user?

Hi,

I need to create a trigger that changes me the ownership of a lead to a different Queue if a field changes it's value.

Could you please help?

Thanks
Hi,

How can I put an error in the screen if a lead is opened and then closed without performing the tasks needed?

Thanks a lot 
Hi,

Could you please let me know how can I count the leads records of an user and insert that value on the user profile?

Thank you a lot !!!
Hi,

How can I create a LIFO Leads Assignment and establish a maximum of leads per person?

Thank you!
Hi,

I would like to create a validation rule that does not allow me to create a new object inside of a lead unless I have certain fields fulfilled.

User-added image

Could you please help me with code? 

Thanks
Hey everyone,

How do I customize my "new leads" page layout?

Thank you
Hi,

Could you please let me know if reseting an admin's password disrupt API integrations connected by that user?

Hi,

I need to create a trigger that changes me the ownership of a lead to a different Queue if a field changes it's value.

Could you please help?

Thanks
Hi,

How can I put an error in the screen if a lead is opened and then closed without performing the tasks needed?

Thanks a lot 
Hi,

Could you please let me know how can I count the leads records of an user and insert that value on the user profile?

Thank you a lot !!!
Hi,

How can I create a LIFO Leads Assignment and establish a maximum of leads per person?

Thank you!
Hey everyone,

How do I customize my "new leads" page layout?

Thank you