• 15 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
For life of me I can't figure out what this exercise is asking to do.  I was able to modify other reports but this particualr R&D report, Temperature to kWh Research, I'm not able to do.  Error is keep saying, "We can’t find the additional analysis by model being performed on the 'Temperature to kWh Research' report. Remember that you can organize data horizontally and vertically at the same time."

User-added image

In am trying to complete the challenge: Install a Managed Package in your Trailhead Playground
I have installed Dreamhouse app successfully ...I even received the confirmation email and its clearly listed in the installed app list.  It won't allow me to reinstall as it is already there. But when "confirming" the challenge, I receive the error Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
You haven't installed the DreamHouse app package. 

I will move on to the next lesson but would be good to receive the badge/points. thanks in advance. 
I'm stuck on this trailhead. "Activate Session-Based Permission Sets Without Code"

I believe I did everything correctly.  I get "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Permission Set 'Temporary Account Edit' is not referenced in the flow 'Accounts Temp Access'. Check the instructions"

I can run the flow successfully, and I can confirm via setup audit trail that the permission set activation occured.
I don't know why, but Trailhead does not see that I've setup a user Samantha Cordero with the profile Field Sales User. I've create the Field Sales User profile, created the user Samantha Cordero, activate the user, generate a password, and logged in as the user. I even logged in as her in Salesforce 1, but I still get this message:
error message
Here is what her user detail page:
User-added image
Field Sales User profile:
User-added image
I am in the last action where the process builder calls the invocable apex class. When i look for the class it appears with the LabelName
 'Give a Thanks Badge' and the lookups do not show up on the Giver Id and Receiver Id fields. Can someone tell me what am I doing wrong?
User-added image
If i put the apex class name as is shown in the trail it still does not find the Giver Id and Receiver Id values. My apex code has an active status.
User-added image
Thank you.
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The Campaign object has does not appear to have an Account lookup field called "Chapter". 
Note: you may run into errors if you've skipped previous steps.
This is the error I am getting when trying to verify my step.

This is the link to the trailhead question. 

I did all the steps as it said but I can't get it to pass.

These fields I made are placed in "Campaign" object that I created (there was no existing Campaign object in my env
Above are the fields I created in the "Campaign" custom object. I had to create it because no existing object.

User-added image
As you can see, it does have the lookup field to account.

So why am I still getting the error?
reference error id: DPFVJULB 

All modules (before and after this one) verify fine!  The flow works perfectly.  However, this one will not verify...I get an error that tells me to try it in a new DE.  I hate to start over and get the same issue when everything around it works fine.  Is it just me?
I did exactly what was told in the trail yet i am unable to find the custom link( not a member?) in the login page .....check the images and help me ..stuck here for last two days User-added imageUser-added image