• 15 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I want to get Employer_Meeting_Date__c field from opportunitylineitem but the condition is that i want only those recoeds for which task is created therefore related to field(whatid) need to be used.

the query which i currently used is 
SELECT Employer_Meeting_Date__c,Id,OpportunityId FROM OpportunityLineItem WHERE OpportunityId IN (select id from opportunity where id IN (select whatid from task))

but it is giving an error
MALFORMED_QUERY: 
where id IN (select whatid from task))
^
ERROR at Row:1:Column:158
Nesting of semi join sub-selects is not supported
I want to make changes in VF page.Currently a document is generated,printed out and then signed and scanned again back to the system.I want to auto popolate the signature say with "XYZ" name and any font style.
How can i achieve this?
Hi all,

I have a text field Zip which is a not required field.What i want is that if a user leaves this field blank so it must be auto populated with a particular value-"00000".

The solution which i opted is I creaed a Workflow with formula
ISNULL(Zip__c)

Then in the Field Update I used
TEXT(00000)

The outcome of which is thet Zip is getting auto populated with only one Zero.But i Want 5 zeros.
Thannks in advance
I want to get Employer_Meeting_Date__c field from opportunitylineitem but the condition is that i want only those recoeds for which task is created therefore related to field(whatid) need to be used.

the query which i currently used is 
SELECT Employer_Meeting_Date__c,Id,OpportunityId FROM OpportunityLineItem WHERE OpportunityId IN (select id from opportunity where id IN (select whatid from task))

but it is giving an error
MALFORMED_QUERY: 
where id IN (select whatid from task))
^
ERROR at Row:1:Column:158
Nesting of semi join sub-selects is not supported
I want to make changes in VF page.Currently a document is generated,printed out and then signed and scanned again back to the system.I want to auto popolate the signature say with "XYZ" name and any font style.
How can i achieve this?
Hi all,

I have a text field Zip which is a not required field.What i want is that if a user leaves this field blank so it must be auto populated with a particular value-"00000".

The solution which i opted is I creaed a Workflow with formula
ISNULL(Zip__c)

Then in the Field Update I used
TEXT(00000)

The outcome of which is thet Zip is getting auto populated with only one Zero.But i Want 5 zeros.
Thannks in advance