• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All

We have Loans and System Products two custom objects. Loans (Loan Approved Date, Loan Approved Amount,..are fields) & System Products (Quantity, Model, Manufacturere...are fields).

Loans & System Products are Master Detailed Relationship with Accounts.  These two custom objects have child relationship with Accounts. So I cannot create relationship between these two custom objects.

I need Loan Approved Date, & Amount .. some more fields to be displayed in System Products custom objects. Is there any way to solve this?.
Hi All
I have Proposal ( fields P1,P2,P3... Pn) & System Product (S1, S2,.. Sn)  two custom objects with Master Detail Relationship with Accounts. I need to access some of the fields between these two custom objects. How can I do this.

Since Proposal & System Products are childs to Accounts, I cannot create lookup between these two.
Is there any way to access fields or any sample code could help me a lot.

Thank you
Hi All

how to filter records in list view based on field value, if field value is name and user belongs to partner Community.

Ex: Sales Rep fields with values Sales people names and they have partner accounts. Since Accounts are manually entered by other department, so they cannot see under My accounts. How I can show their records with criteria in list view, that users can see their records once they login.
How to filter records in list view based on field value,

Hi All

Partner Community users can able to see Reports. But they don't have option to schedule their own reports. How can they schedule their own reports.

Thank you
I created 2 Custom Tab and Custom Fields in these two custom tabs. I created master detail relationship with accounts in these two custom tabs. I want to create new formula field in accounts to use these custom fields from custom tabs. I'm not able to populate in formula field. Can you help me
Hi All

We have Loans and System Products two custom objects. Loans (Loan Approved Date, Loan Approved Amount,..are fields) & System Products (Quantity, Model, Manufacturere...are fields).

Loans & System Products are Master Detailed Relationship with Accounts.  These two custom objects have child relationship with Accounts. So I cannot create relationship between these two custom objects.

I need Loan Approved Date, & Amount .. some more fields to be displayed in System Products custom objects. Is there any way to solve this?.
Hi all,

User-added image

There is some kind of problem with this... Seems the filter is on:

User-added image

Thanks in advance

joseluis