• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Challange question:pass this challenge, add a new section 'Phone Numbers' to the default 'Contact Layout'. Add the Phone, Mobile, Home Phone, Other Phone, and Fax fields to this new section.The 'Contact layout' Page Layout should have a new section named 'Phone Numbers'.
The 'Phone Numbers' section should include the 'Phone', 'Mobile', 'Home Phone', 'Other Phone', and 'Fax' fields.

i have created a new section in the contact layout and have added the mobile,phone, homephone,otherphone and fax but still i ma getting an error . please  help !
 the error i am getting is The 'Phone Numbers' section was not found, or it was emptyUser-added image
Hello Community, 

I have a inquiry that may, or may not, have been answered here but i'm a little uncertain on how to go about it. I've read on some issues with Trailhead challenges that many recommend spinning up a new Dev Org and taking the challenge in that org to resolve the challenge and "still" get the challenge points on the same username you use in Trailhead. 

I'm uncertain of the process of how to go about doing both of those things. Could someone walk me through how this is done, and how to make sure the new dev org sessions apply the challenge points to my exisiting Trailhead login credentials. Thanx in advance.
Challange question:pass this challenge, add a new section 'Phone Numbers' to the default 'Contact Layout'. Add the Phone, Mobile, Home Phone, Other Phone, and Fax fields to this new section.The 'Contact layout' Page Layout should have a new section named 'Phone Numbers'.
The 'Phone Numbers' section should include the 'Phone', 'Mobile', 'Home Phone', 'Other Phone', and 'Fax' fields.

i have created a new section in the contact layout and have added the mobile,phone, homephone,otherphone and fax but still i ma getting an error . please  help !
 the error i am getting is The 'Phone Numbers' section was not found, or it was emptyUser-added image
I am looking salesforce developer training and interview support for my wife,Please email me your name,contact ,and experience detail  at my email beanil.savalia@gmail.com