• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We have a series of email services that need to run specific logic that cannot be supplied in email to case. 
The process looks up the toAddresses and/or ccAddresses and runs specific logic depending on the outside party and the inbound email address. 
The system works great with one exception.

If an outside party BCC's the email the inbound email handler does not appear to have available similar to toAddresses or ccAddresses. 

This is a low % of inbound emails but I'd rather have 100% than 99.9x%. 

Since BCC are "B" my thought was to look to look for the inbound email service being used rather than actual values in the toAddress or ccAddress. Unfortunately I don't see an ability to get that from the InboundEmail class either. 

Anybody done something similar? 
Any ideas are welcome... 

We have a series of email services that need to run specific logic that cannot be supplied in email to case. 
The process looks up the toAddresses and/or ccAddresses and runs specific logic depending on the outside party and the inbound email address. 
The system works great with one exception.

If an outside party BCC's the email the inbound email handler does not appear to have available similar to toAddresses or ccAddresses. 

This is a low % of inbound emails but I'd rather have 100% than 99.9x%. 

Since BCC are "B" my thought was to look to look for the inbound email service being used rather than actual values in the toAddress or ccAddress. Unfortunately I don't see an ability to get that from the InboundEmail class either. 

Anybody done something similar? 
Any ideas are welcome...