• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all,
I have an opportunity object record.
in that record when the field is updated i want sent a mail within 10min/10min.
I don't need trigger. i want solution by using admin part.

please help me for this.

Regards,
Nagarjuna Reddy Nandireddy
Hi all,

i have three objects i.e ob1,ob2,ob3.
in this three objetcs having relation is:
ob1(parent)----> ob2(child)----> ob3(grand child).
here i want show related records in one table i.e in visualforce page.
please help me for this.

Regards,
Nagarjuna Reddy Nanireddy

Hi All,
I have an object in that three lookup fields.
in that if select one field record will be save.
if i select two or more lookup field record will not show and i want to throw an error.
for this how to write validation rule.please help me

Regards,
Hi all,
In opportunity object there is stage field...
in that depend on stage value no.of opportunitys available in day to day..
for this we have to show in report.
 please help me..

regards,
NAGARJUNA REDDY NANDIREDDY
hi all,
In Account object picklist called Rating..
in rating picklist when i select value called Hot than after save.
in detailed page i want to hide or read only for fields as 
Billing Street and Billing City.
no need any code.

please help for this.

regards,
Nandireddy Nagarjuna Reddy
Hi all,

i have two objects i.e obj1,obj2 
this two objects have lookup relation. in this obj1 have a field called salery__c,  obj2 have a field called exp__c(expierience).
here my quetion is 

salery__c =30000 than exp__c will show as  2  

please provide me solution for this.

thanks
Nagarjuna reddy Nandireddy

Hi,
i need help from tou 
How to write a code to given scenario
User-added image
this is my vf page in this vf page insert values and click on save button.
After click of save button record will save and it will redirecting to object.
here i dont want to go object record page. after click of save button record save and page will redirect same vf page like below
User-added image
Hi,
How to write triggger for
when i am creating contact like below picture.....
User-added image

after creation of contact than automatically creates task...like below picture 
in contact record    
if i give phone automatically creates call task or if i give email automatically crates email or both.....like below

User-added image

please help gor this.........

Thanks&regards

HI,
here i was attached two pics 
my quetion is how to write a trigger as 
when creating a record in account, Account Name will comes to related contact last name
User-added image

User-added image

please help me,

thanks,
Hi,

SObject1--> Num1(number field)
SObject2--> Num2(number field)
Here Num1value> Num2value i want show an error at Num1 field

Num1value <=Num2 value i dont want to show an error

will you please help me for this 

Thanks,
NANDIREDDY NAGARJUNA REDDY
Hi all,
  I want to two objects(Account,Contact) fields in vf page by using wrapper class 
Please provide me a simple code for it.

Tanking you,
HI All,
I have three buttons i.e save,next and previous in a page with fields
in that three buttons  if 'next' will fire than page will redirect to next page  and 'previous' button will fire than page will redirect to previous page. 
in page redirecting manner we will fill up some data into fields. in that data will not be erase. at the time of page redirecting finally all pages data will fill than save button will fire.
at the time of save button will firing in that time record will be save.
please help me with code.........
hi all
i am trying to create records for an object and same data will be giving to another record in same object but the second record also saving.....
but i dont want save the record
i want to i will get error as same data is there in field
dont use trigger validations
please help me
                                                                                                    need help

Hi all
i am trying to store the data by using "wed to lead"

From Setup, enter Web-to-Lead in the Quick Find box, then select Web-to-Lead.
Click Edit to enable or change Web-to-Lead settings.
If you want automate email replies to prospects, select a default response template. If you set up response rules to use different email templates based on the information prospects provide, the default response template is used when no auto-response rules apply. Templates must be marked Available for Use.
Save your changes.
To create a form that captures prospect details on your website, click Create Web-to-Lead Form, and then select fields you want to include
Select fields to include on your Web-to-Lead form. Use the Add and Remove arrows to move fields between the Available Fields list and the Selected Fields list, and use the Up and Down arrows to change the order of the fields on your form.
Select the Campaign field.
For organizations using multiple currencies, add the Lead Currency field if you add currency amount fields, otherwise all amounts will be captured in your corporate currency.
Use a custom multi-select picklist to allow potential customers to express interest in several products.
For organizations using lead record types, select the Lead Record Type field if you want users to select a record type for Web-generated leads.
If your organization uses the Translation Workbench or has renamed tabs, select the language for the form labels displayed on your Web-to-Lead form. The source of your Web-to-Lead form is always in your personal language.
Specify the complete URL to which users should be directed after they submit their information—for example, your company's home page for a thank you page—and click Generate.
Copy the generated HTML code and provide it to your company's webmaster to incorporate into your website.
Click Finished.

I SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED ALL THE FORMALITYS LIKE ABOVE
After that lead was not saving into lead object
than what can i do for this will you please give me a suggestion

thank you...
Hi all i am trying to pass the values by user defined in apex class but i am not getting........
In  c# values was passed like this: 
int A = parse.int(Console.ReadLine};
in Apex class i am not getting
will you please tell me how pass the values...

need help....

Hi,
i need help from tou 
How to write a code to given scenario
User-added image
this is my vf page in this vf page insert values and click on save button.
After click of save button record will save and it will redirecting to object.
here i dont want to go object record page. after click of save button record save and page will redirect same vf page like below
User-added image
Hello,
We had a working "Generate PDF" button for some of our cases. The button has stopped working properly. I checked the Apex for the visualforce page, but when trying to preview, I get the following message "List has no rows for assignment to SObject." I know I'm missing something, but I can't seem to find it. Any help is greatly appreciated. This is the current code:

<apex:page standardController="Case" extensions="DmcaCaseExt" renderAs="pdf" language="{!languageCode}">
  <apex:pageBlock >
      <apex:pageBlockSection >
      <h2>Digital Millenium Copyright Act Notice Form</h2>
      </apex:pageBlockSection>

<apex:pageBlockSection >
        <p>The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (”DMCA”) is a United States copyright law that provides guidelines for online service providers in case of copyright infringement. Below is the information that should be present in these notices. It is designed to make submitting notices of alleged infringement to us as straightforward as possible while reducing the number of notices that we receive that are fraudulent or difficult to understand or verify. The form of notice specified below is consistent with the DMCA, which can be found at the U.S. Copyright Office website, http://www.copyright.gov.</p>
        <p>To file a notice of infringement with us, you must provide us with the items specified below. Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you materially misrepresent that the material is infringing your copyright. Accordingly, if you are not sure whether material infringes your copyright, we suggest that you first contact an attorney.</p>
        <p>This notice and any attachments we receive will be forwarded to the alleged infringer, who will then have the opportunity to file a counter notification pursuant to Sections 512(g)(2) and (3) of the DMCA. Should a properly filed counter notifica- tion be filed, you will be notified and have 10 business days within which to file for a restraining order in Federal Court to prevent the reinstatement of the material.</p>
        <p>* Denotes a required field. All required fields must be filled out for us to be able to process your form.</p>
      </apex:pageBlockSection>

<!--text omitted from PDF<h2>Complainant's Information:</h2>-->
      First Name: <apex:outputField value="{!dmcaCase.First_Name__c}" /><br/>
      Last Name: <apex:outputField value="{!dmcaCase.Last_Name__c}" /><br/>
      Title: <apex:outputField value="{!dmcaCase.DMCA_Complainant_Title__c}" /><br/>
      Company: <apex:outputField value="{!dmcaCase.SuppliedCompany}" /><br/>
      Address: <apex:outputField value="{!dmcaCase.QC_Complainant_Address__c}"/><br/>
      Country: <apex:outputField value="{!dmcaCase.QC_Complainant_Country__c}"/><br/>
      Email: <apex:outputField value="{!dmcaCase.SuppliedEmail}"/><br/>
      Phone Number: <apex:outputField value="{!dmcaCase.SuppliedPhone}"/><br/>

<h2>Your Copyrighted Work:</h2>
      <p>
      Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon (for example, "The copy- righted work at issue is the image that appears on http://www.lulu.com/####") or other information sufficient to specify the copyrighted work being infringed. You may attach supporting documentation.
      </p>
      <div style="border-bottom: 1px solid;"><apex:outputField value="{!dmcaCase.DMCA_Description__c}"/></div>

<br/>

<h2>Location of Infringing Material:</h2>
      <p>Identify each web page that allegedly contains infringing material. This requires you to provide the URL for each allegedly infringing result, document or item.</p>
      <div style="border-bottom: 1px solid;"><apex:outputField value="{!dmcaCase.Problem_URL__c}"/></div>

<br/>

<h2>Sworn Statements:</h2>
      <p>I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.</p>
      <apex:outputField value="{!dmcaCase.DMCA_Sworn_Confirm__c}"/> Please check to confirm*

<br/>

<p>I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or
am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.</p>
        <apex:outputField value="{!dmcaCase.DMCA_Accurate_Confirm__c}"/> Please check to confirm* 

<br/>

<h2>Signature:</h2>
      <!--text omitted from PDF<p>Signature:* (Your digital signature is as legally binding as a physical signature. If you use a digital signature, your signa- ture must exactly match the First and Last names that you specified earlier in this form):</p>-->

<!-- signature and date here -->
      Signed: <div style="border-bottom: 1px solid;"><apex:outputField value="{!dmcaCase.DMCA_Signature__c}"/></div>
      <br/>
      Date: <div style="border-bottom: 1px solid;"><apex:outputField value="{!dmcaCase.DMCA_Signed_Date__c}"/></div>

<p>This form does not constitute legal advice and nothing that you read or are provided on this web site should be used as a substitute for the advice of competent legal counsel.</p>

</apex:pageBlock>

</apex:page>

Hi all,
In opportunity object there is stage field...
in that depend on stage value no.of opportunitys available in day to day..
for this we have to show in report.
 please help me..

regards,
hi all,
In Account object picklist called Rating..
in rating picklist when i select value called Hot than after save.
in detailed page i want to hide or read only for fields as 
Billing Street and Billing City.
no need any code.

please help for this.

regards,
Nandireddy Nagarjuna Reddy
Hi everyone,
I'm unable to display the field values in the custom pdf page. Can anyone help me over here.

Thanks in advance,
Bhargav.
Hi,

SObject1--> Num1(number field)
SObject2--> Num2(number field)
Here Num1value> Num2value i want show an error at Num1 field

Num1value <=Num2 value i dont want to show an error

will you please help me for this 

Thanks,
Hi all,
  I want to two objects(Account,Contact) fields in vf page by using wrapper class 
Please provide me a simple code for it.

Tanking you,
Hi all
i am trying to store the data by using "wed to lead"

From Setup, enter Web-to-Lead in the Quick Find box, then select Web-to-Lead.
Click Edit to enable or change Web-to-Lead settings.
If you want automate email replies to prospects, select a default response template. If you set up response rules to use different email templates based on the information prospects provide, the default response template is used when no auto-response rules apply. Templates must be marked Available for Use.
Save your changes.
To create a form that captures prospect details on your website, click Create Web-to-Lead Form, and then select fields you want to include
Select fields to include on your Web-to-Lead form. Use the Add and Remove arrows to move fields between the Available Fields list and the Selected Fields list, and use the Up and Down arrows to change the order of the fields on your form.
Select the Campaign field.
For organizations using multiple currencies, add the Lead Currency field if you add currency amount fields, otherwise all amounts will be captured in your corporate currency.
Use a custom multi-select picklist to allow potential customers to express interest in several products.
For organizations using lead record types, select the Lead Record Type field if you want users to select a record type for Web-generated leads.
If your organization uses the Translation Workbench or has renamed tabs, select the language for the form labels displayed on your Web-to-Lead form. The source of your Web-to-Lead form is always in your personal language.
Specify the complete URL to which users should be directed after they submit their information—for example, your company's home page for a thank you page—and click Generate.
Copy the generated HTML code and provide it to your company's webmaster to incorporate into your website.
Click Finished.

I SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED ALL THE FORMALITYS LIKE ABOVE
After that lead was not saving into lead object
than what can i do for this will you please give me a suggestion

thank you...

How do we check duplicates for multiple fields in leads. (email address ,company and phone)

leadDuplicatePreventer trigger (below) in the cookbook has the code for checking duplicate in email address. but what is the best way to  add more fields..

trigger leadDuplicatePreventer on Lead (before insert, before update) {

Map<String, Lead> leadMap = new Map<String, Lead>();

for (Lead lead : System.Trigger.new) {

if ((lead.Email != null) &&

(System.Trigger.isInsert || (lead.Email != System.Trigger.oldMap.get(lead.Id).Email))) {

if (leadMap.containsKey(lead.Email)) {

lead.Email.addError('Another new lead has the ' + 'same email address.');

} else { 

leadMap.put(lead.Email, lead); 

}

}

}

for (Lead lead : [SELECT Email FROM Lead WHERE Email IN :leadMap.KeySet()]) {

Lead newLead = leadMap.get(lead.Email);

newLead.Email.addError('A lead with this email ' + 'address already exists.');

}

}