• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We are trying to limit who can see what activities since Salesforce does not give us the ability to accomplish this with Sharing Rules and OWD settings.  We have a visual force page that limits this data already, but we are wondering if we can have this display in the related list section of the contact page layout versus just adding it as a regular section to the page layout and if so...can we have this added as a hover link at the top of the contact page like the other related list links.
We are trying to limit who can see what activities since Salesforce does not give us the ability to accomplish this with Sharing Rules and OWD settings.  We have a visual force page that limits this data already, but we are wondering if we can have this display in the related list section of the contact page layout versus just adding it as a regular section to the page layout and if so...can we have this added as a hover link at the top of the contact page like the other related list links.
I want to displqy events field on email template. so plz help me or suggest what can i do to print any of field may be standard or custom in email template