• Saleseforce

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello all,

I'm trying to complete Understand SOQL Injection trailhead and getting right result, but I cannot complete the challenge.

Simulate a SOQL Injection Attack

For this challenge, perform a SOQL injection on the search box to see information that is unintentionally exposed. Navigate to the SOQL Injection Challenge tab within the SOQL Injection application. You will see a search tool for the supply__c object. Use the search box to perform a SOQL injection which returns supplies meant for Nobles only. Hint: If you’ve done this successfully, your query should return one result containing Venison.

I have 4 correct soultions for this:
%' and Nobles_only__c=true and name != '%123
%' and Nobles_only__c=true and name = '%
%' and Nobles_only__c=true and Storage_Location__r.Name != '%
%' and Nobles_only__c=true and Storage_Location__r.Castle__r.Name != '%

All of them are giving only one record containing Venison(what is the requirement). 

Can someone help me? What I'm doing wrong?

Thank you
Hello all,

I'm trying to complete Understand SOQL Injection trailhead and getting right result, but I cannot complete the challenge.

Simulate a SOQL Injection Attack

For this challenge, perform a SOQL injection on the search box to see information that is unintentionally exposed. Navigate to the SOQL Injection Challenge tab within the SOQL Injection application. You will see a search tool for the supply__c object. Use the search box to perform a SOQL injection which returns supplies meant for Nobles only. Hint: If you’ve done this successfully, your query should return one result containing Venison.

I have 4 correct soultions for this:
%' and Nobles_only__c=true and name != '%123
%' and Nobles_only__c=true and name = '%
%' and Nobles_only__c=true and Storage_Location__r.Name != '%
%' and Nobles_only__c=true and Storage_Location__r.Castle__r.Name != '%

All of them are giving only one record containing Venison(what is the requirement). 

Can someone help me? What I'm doing wrong?

Thank you