• Instructor
  • Salesforce Answers

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello, (first post so please excuse any formatting issues)

I have been stuck on this Trail for a while now, and its the first step I am having trouble with.
 https://trailhead.salesforce.com/trails/automate_business_processes/modules/workflow_migration/units/workflow_migration_actions

"Associated action: Creates a task for the account owner to follow up on the account. For the due date, use this formula: TODAY() + 7. You can delete the Priority and Status fields."

When it asks for this action, I tried to select new action, and then to create a new task.

My question is, do I need to define this rule outside of process builder, or can I do everything within process builder. How should I go about creating the associated action ?

Thanks,
Julian 
My error is different than that though: Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The process does not appear to be processing 'Closed Won' first and then 'Closed Won and Banking'.

Except for it does look to be in that correct order, and activated! I even went back and deleted the older Inactive versions to get the previous challange to pass. 

Here is a link to the challange: https://trailhead.salesforce.com/modules/workflow_migration/units/workflow_migration_order

Any suggesstions?

User-added image

Trying to complete the "HUNT YOUR PROSPECT" unit, getting the following error message when i try to complete the creation of the Opportunity:

"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: The record was not created correctly"
Unless there are invisible steps in this Trailhead, I have completed them all.
Is it possible this trailhead has an error?

I'm having difficulties completing the challenge at the end of "Determine the Order of Your Process Criteria" in the "Workflow Rule Migration" trail.  The challenge is very straight forward and asks you to rearrange some criteria in the process builder and change some of the end behavior of certain end criteria.

I am getting the following error: "The end behavior for the ‘New Opportunity’ criteria node isn’t properly configured."

The rules of this challenge specify "If “New Opportunity” evaluates to true, the process stops" and below, you can see that the process is set to stop if this criteria evaluates true.  Anyone else having an issue here or know what could be wrong?

User-added image
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: RPNJLOPG

My org is a brand new dev org, separate from the Trailhead plaground I was using beforehand.
Any thoughts?
Hello,

I try to check the challenge "Workflow Rule Migration - Map Your Workflow Criteria to Process Criteria" but I still have an error:

"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: XYDRBZSD"

I tried with 3 different orgs and one was a new org. 
Thanks!
For this section:

User-added image

Top does not show in the picklist.  How do I add it?
Hi!,

I am getting the following error when trying to complete the challenge:
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: RDYEMNVM

Has anyone experience this? anyone from trailhead that can let me know what that error ID means?

Thanks!,
Nahuel.
  • March 30, 2017
A Create a Record action for the Closed Won criteria node isn’t properly configured. Make sure that it creates a task and uses the same field settings as the ‘Follow up on new contract’ task action. Make sure that Due Date Only is set by using a formula.
User-added image

Hep me for this Problem!
This Challenge is full of bugs and lacks instructions on how to complete it.

In the real world, the flow that passes the challenge would never work properly and would mess up a company's data. 

As reported elsewhere, the flow created can be total garbage, the challenge only checks to see if there is a VisualForce page named "Flow Page". That's it and you pass and get the points.

But the student learned nothing helpful in this instruction.

Here is where I found problems:

1) The flow I wrote creates an account and a contact, but they are not related. Nor where they validated to be new data.
2) It is impossible to use a formula to make the CloseDate equal {!$Flow.CurrentDate} + 30. Create a new Opportunity step cannot be saved with this formula.
3) It is not possible to default the stage to Prospecting in the Create An Opportunity Step. I used a PickList on the User Data Entry Screen that provides all the stages set up for the org, and Prospecting is the default. But there is nothing preventing the user from choosing a different stage and passing that stage to the Create A Record Opportunity step.
4) While the Opportunity Amount is collected at the User screen, it is never used in the challenge.
5) It never creates an Opportunity because it doesn't know what Account to associate with the Opportunity.
6) Worst of all, the whole flow setup is written to require Adobe Flash Player. Innovative for 1995.

Would someone at Salesforce please have an experienced trainer/developer go through this module and fix everything that is wrong with it.

What was supposed to take 20 minutes took me over two hours to finish.

P.S. In a real workflow, there would be a step that checks to see if the Account or the Contact was an existing record and create a new Opportunity in the existing account and leave the contact alone and not create a duplicate.
I'm trying to complete the "Collect Information from Users and then Operate on It with Visual Workflow" challenge and am running into issues with the Close Date field. I've done a lot of searching, but even when I use the correct formula, I'm getting the below error message. Could anyone tell me why I can't get my flow to run?

Thank you for your help!

User-added image
User-added image
I keep getting the error message: The process did not set the correct Type value on submitting for approval.

I noticed that when I try creating a field update and need to enter a field to update, Account Type isn't an option for me to choose from from the standard fields. I'm not sure if this may be the problem and I don't know what to do to fix it. Please help!!
- I believe that I am properly doing this challenge: Make the Open Activities related list the first one you see on account record detail pages.  But I keep getting this error message on the challenge :Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:  The "Open Activities" related list does not appear to the first one on the Account record details page.  
  • Can someone please give me a detailed step by step navigation to complete this task so that I can see what I am doing wrong? The open opportunities is the first tab under account details, so I am not at all sure if I am doing this wrong or if it is a glitch...
Hi team, I would like to complete the trailhaed  Navigating and Personalizing Salesforce (ModulCRM Basics). When I click on"check challang" I get this default " Challange not yet complete. here's what's wrong:  The "Open Activities" related list does not appear to the first one on the Account record details page. Can ypu please help me with this?
In the Trailhead - CRM Basics Navigating and Personalizing Salesforce, I am not able to check the challenge.
Selected the option - My Trailhead Playground. Account, changed the display layout. Added an activity and an event.
Still not able to check challenge.
Now the "Check Challenge" Button is disabled.
 Keeps showing Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:  The "Open Activities" related list does not appear to the first one on the Account record details page. It does and I have gone as far as removing all other lists. What do I do?

User-added image

while creating close date formula field iam getting this error what's wrong ??

I completed this challenge, and everything works correctly, but when I check the challenge, I get the following error...

User-added image

As a check, I went to the next chapter, about sharing reports and dashboards, and that worked correctly.  Any ideas on what may be wrong?
I completed the challenge and also tested it using my iPhone and I am able to see the action and the layout per the challenge.
However, when I "check the challenge", it says incomplete because "Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Update Account Information' publisher action was not added to the account layout".

There appears to be some issues with the checking process - someone please validate.

Getting this Error Dont understand what to do.

This is the challenge in Visualizing Your Data in the module of Report and Dashboards.
"
One or more of the following is incomplete in the Dashboard: no component uses the 'Cases by Status' report as a source report, your component does not have a 'Cases by Status' header, and/or your component does not have a 'New vs Closed' title.
"

I done all this thing correctly and also check many time but not finding solution.
User-added image+
User-added image
User-added image

Hope that this screen shot will help you to understan my problem.

Thanks in advance.