• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I am looking to bulk delete all records that I have added to my custom object. Could someone please suggest a way that I can do this?

Thanks, Emma
Hi,

We are looking to use Salesforce for a bespoke purpose, whereby we have two objects - one with live orders ('Live') and one with archived orders ('Archived'). We would like to add a formula to the 'Live' object which looks up the item ID in the 'Archived' object and returns the lowest price that is listed. This will help us to find the best price that has been paid for a particular item.

Thanks in advance.
Hi,

I am looking to bulk delete all records that I have added to my custom object. Could someone please suggest a way that I can do this?

Thanks, Emma
Hi,

We are looking to use Salesforce for a bespoke purpose, whereby we have two objects - one with live orders ('Live') and one with archived orders ('Archived'). We would like to add a formula to the 'Live' object which looks up the item ID in the 'Archived' object and returns the lowest price that is listed. This will help us to find the best price that has been paid for a particular item.

Thanks in advance.