function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Marshall PriestMarshall Priest 

Trailhead won't recognize answer for run and modify a report

I am attempting to pass the challenge titled 'Run and Modify a Report.' When I try to see if it is correct I get this message:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
Could not find a report folder with the name 'Global Sales Reports'.

I am unable to attach my screen shot, but I have the proper report 'Closed Won Opportunities by Account' and it lives in the
Global Sales Report folder. Everything was done as per the guidelines provided but I can not get it to recognize the answer. I am also having a similar problem with several other Trailhead modules not recognizing my answers.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you,

Marshall

Best Answer chosen by Marshall Priest
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Make sure that Folder name you created is correct 'Global Sales Reports'.I would suggest you copy paste the name from content.

If this helps you, please mark it as solved so that it will be available for others.

Best Regards,
Sandhya

All Answers

Hi,

Make sure that Folder name you created is correct 'Global Sales Reports'.I would suggest you copy paste the name from content.

If this helps you, please mark it as solved so that it will be available for others.

Best Regards,
Sandhya
This was selected as the best answer
Hi,
Thank you for that. I completely forgot the 's' at the end of Report's'. So it wouldn't recognize my folder. I have now completed this Trailhead. Simple mistake on my part.

Cheers,

Marshall
How do I mark it as solved?
Hi,

Glad that I can help you.hover over thumbs or Flag for the answer I have provided you will find BestAnswer option clicking on which will make it as solved.

Best Regards,
Sandhya