function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Subodh chaturvedi 5Subodh chaturvedi 5 

how to populate new lead in salesforce

whenever a lead is coming i need to populate it ? how it is possible in salesforce
Best Answer chosen by Subodh chaturvedi 5
surya kanadhipatlasurya kanadhipatla
hi Subodh,
One example is web to lead feature in salesforce where leads get created in salesforce automatically based on a request from a company website(html web page )and owner of the lead gets notification based on settings.

Please see below link to confire the settings for notifications:

https://success.salesforce.com/answers?id=90630000000h0pbAAA

All Answers

Subodh,
Qestion is not very clear!.do you wanna create a lead in salesforce Manually i.e Refer piyush_soni's link and Data loader IO

or Do you wanna auto create leads based on some other conditions i.e based on an email (Email to Lead), or request from a website(web to lead ) and Batch class.
or Do yo wanna use an external system to create Leads in salesforce via integration i.e aloqua integration.

or Do you wanna use App exchane App (some are free) to create Leads? Email to Lead (OR) Email2Lead (OR) LeadFromEmail

hi Surya,

I need  lead gets automatically populated in the lead object via any source & how  users get informed about new lead .

hi Subodh,
One example is web to lead feature in salesforce where leads get created in salesforce automatically based on a request from a company website(html web page )and owner of the lead gets notification based on settings.

Please see below link to confire the settings for notifications:

https://success.salesforce.com/answers?id=90630000000h0pbAAA
This was selected as the best answer
hi Surya,
 perfect link.

Thanks
hi Subodh,
Please make this question as resolved by selecting it as a best Answer so that others may get benefitted.