function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Administrator 167Administrator 167 

How to play/run the same screenflow multiple times ?

Hello everybody,

I created a screenflow that creates multiple records in an Object using a Collection.
Issue is: the object seems to be able to store only 9-records-batches/Collection.
Example:
1- An object B already displays 1 record into a linked Parent object record
2- Using my screenflow, I create a collection that will create 9 records into Object B
3- Object B displays only 8 records of the 9 records collection because it already contained 1 record to display into the linked Parent object record
4- Using my screenflow, I create another collection that will create 9 records into Object B
5- Object B displays 9 more records (total=18) into Object A linked parent record

Questions: 
1) Will playing the screenflow multiple times (loop?) allow to create multiple times 9 records ?
2) how to "play" the screenflow multiple times to add multiple times a 9 records Collection ?
3) Or will it be impossible because both batches are in a same run. In such a case what would be the solution?

Thank you,
ShirishaShirisha (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Greetings!

Unfortuntaley,there is no feature/functionality to play the screenflow multiple times and in order to loop the opertion like creation then there is separate element called Loop as mentioned in the below document:

https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=flow_ref_elements_loop.htm&type=0

So,I would suggest you to use the Loop element to create the record or achieve your requirement.

Kindly let me know if it helps you and close your query by marking it as solved so that it can help others in the future.

Warm Regards,
Shirisha Pathuri
Administrator 167Administrator 167
Hello,

The solution you propose applies for un Loop including Collection Variable and Loop Variable. 
Could you please tell me how do you proceed with a screenflow ?