function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
조은아조은아 

I want to fix the list view in descending order.

When I go into a Salesforce object, the list view is sorted in ascending order. I want to fix the list view in descending order when I enter the object. Is there a way to do that?
Best Answer chosen by 조은아
MartinezMartinez
Hi, 조은아
Sure, I faced the same issue before. To fix the list view in descending order when entering a Salesforce object, you can follow these steps:
1) Go to the Salesforce object where you want to fix the list view.
2) Click on the "List View" dropdown menu at the top-right corner of the page.
3) Select the desired list view from the dropdown.
4) Once the list view is loaded, you will notice a column header with a sort arrow. By default, it is set to ascending order.
5) To change it to descending order, simply click on the column header once. This will toggle the sorting between ascending and descending order.
6) Now the list view will be sorted in descending order whenever you enter the Salesforce object.
By following these steps, you can easily fix the list view in descending order for your Salesforce object. I hope it is helpful for you!
If you like this information then please mark it as the best answer. 
Best regard,
(Martinez)

All Answers

Rehes RarbaRehes Rarba
Hi, Yes, you can fix the list view in descending order in Salesforce. Here's how you can do it:

Go to the list view settings.
I will see that by default, Salesforce shows the list in ascending order.
But I can change it to descending order.
As a System administrator (https://triotechsystems.com/system-administration/), I can customize the list view and choose the column I want to sort by.
Then, I can configure it to sort in descending order.
This way, whenever I enter the object, the list view will be automatically sorted in descending order.

I hope that helps! Feel free to contact 

Arun Kumar 1141Arun Kumar 1141

Hi 조은아 ,

for changing the order of the list view you can follow the below steps:

1.) goto App Launcher icon and search for your object and open the Tap 
2.) Now open the Listview which you want to sort.
3.) goto ListView Control Icon and select the Edit List Filter.
4.) After you need to add the filter Sort Field = Descending
5.) Click on the Save button.
6.) Now you List View in Sort by Descending Order.

If you find this answer helpful then mark this as the best answer.

Thanks

조은아조은아
User-added image
Thank you for your response. However, I am not sure how to proceed with the option you mentioned in #4. Please refer to the screenshot below for clarification.
MartinezMartinez
Hi, 조은아
Sure, I faced the same issue before. To fix the list view in descending order when entering a Salesforce object, you can follow these steps:
1) Go to the Salesforce object where you want to fix the list view.
2) Click on the "List View" dropdown menu at the top-right corner of the page.
3) Select the desired list view from the dropdown.
4) Once the list view is loaded, you will notice a column header with a sort arrow. By default, it is set to ascending order.
5) To change it to descending order, simply click on the column header once. This will toggle the sorting between ascending and descending order.
6) Now the list view will be sorted in descending order whenever you enter the Salesforce object.
By following these steps, you can easily fix the list view in descending order for your Salesforce object. I hope it is helpful for you!
If you like this information then please mark it as the best answer. 
Best regard,
(Martinez)
This was selected as the best answer
Kyle OakleyKyle Oakley
To fix the list view in Salesforce to display in descending order when entering an object, you can modify the default sorting settings of the list view. Simply navigate to the object, access the list views, and select the desired list view for editing. In the list view editor, locate the "Sort By" section and choose the field you want to sort by. Then, change the sorting direction from ascending to descending. Save the changes, and the list view will now be sorted in descending order when you enter the object. This allows you to view the records in the desired order right from the start. Further you can explore this https://techinstructs.com/ platform for any kind of guidance regarding any technical issues you are facing and get your solution in just few time.