function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
tkcheungtkcheung 

Get Updated Cert for Tibco Integration

I start using Tibco BW 5.4 to integrate the SalesForce.  When I make the login and going to query the Account table.  I have got the following error about SSL:
BW-HTTP-100300 An IOException was thrown while trying to execute the Http method
caused by: java.io.IOException: Fatal SSL handshake error: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to create cipher AES/CBC/NoPadding: java.security.InvalidKeyException: Illegal key size
I have checked the previous post about "Ending Support for Weak Versions of SSL". Could anyone show me how to get it work, or have you experienced the similar problem on development?

Alex
InderInder

Yes, we're experiencing the same issue. It started happening after the summer relase (I guess that is what its called :smileyhappy:) on 31st March'07. Prior to that it was working fine. There is posting on the SFDC for this too...I also created a case with Salesforce and below is there suggestion...

***The indication here is that you will need to upgrade your encryption files for you rversion of Java. You can get the "Unlimited Strength Jurisdiction Policy Files" at http://java.sun.com/products/jce/javase.html#UnlimitedDownload. please see the Java documentation for installation instructions.***

I'm trying to do the same. Hoepfully that will take care of it. Please let me know if the upgrade of encryption files fixes the issue for you and I'll keep you posted as well.

Thanks,

Inder

dapkusdapkus
Upgrading to the Unlimited Strength Jurisdiction Policy should resolve the issue.  Please see our tech note on this topic for more information.
InderInder

Alex were you able to resolve the issue?

Regards,

Inder

tkcheungtkcheung
I have tested it on my development server not work by following the steps provided by Sun.  Any other people have the test result?
InderInder

It did not work for me either. SFDC says the issue is with Tibco. So I've escalated the issue to Tibco. I'm now waiting to hear back from them.

Inder

tkcheungtkcheung
I just wonder if Tibco is using it's own JVM to execute those process code.  Please keep updating the progress.
SuperfellSuperfell
Older versions of Tibco do use a third party library for SSL, and not the VM provided SSL support.
InderInder
Well, not sure if it helps but we're using Tibco 5.4. Thoughts?