function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
MaxFrielMaxFriel 

CSV and the bulk api...

All I have some data that has a new line in the value...
"true","iPad","This text is displayed in the call report when the expiration of a sample lot is within a certain number of days defined by .the SAMPLE_LOT_EXP_WARNING_THRESHOLD_vod custom setting.
The {0} placeholder is populated by the expiration date of the sample lo","iPad-SAMPLE_LOT_EXP_WARNING_TEXT-en_US","en_US","SAMPLE_LOT_EXP_WARNING_TEXT","Expires: {0}","Label_vod"
"true","iPad","This text is displayed in the call report when the number of remaining sample lots falls below a threshold defined by .the SAMPLE_LOT_QTY_WARNING_THRESHOLD_vod custom setting.
The {0} placeholder is populated by the current on hand quantity of the sample","iPad-SAMPLE_LOT_QTY_WARNING_TEXT-en_US","en_US","SAMPLE_LOT_QTY_WARNING_TEXT","Remaining: {0}","Label_vod"

Even though the newline is surounded by quotes this causes an error when trying to use the bulk api to upload it.  Does anyone know what I should be using instead of line breaks to make this work?

colemabcolemab

I think you might need to use one of the chars described here in your file as opposed to the actual cr/lf