function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
LizBravoLizBravo 

Looking for a salesforce consultant specializing in reporting/dashboards

We are in need of a consultant who can help us build a series of reports and dashboards tracking activity with leads.  We have a particular need to be able to reconcile activity across both leads and contacts. 

This would be a relatively short-term project, i anticipate something in the realm of 2-4 weeks.  Can anyone help with such a project?  Please see my job posting at http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/sls/818088836.html

manneymanney
We can handle this work. Kindly send us email with your specifications to manney@globalerp.com
We can send you best quote
Tyler352Tyler352

Hello Liz,

I just read your posting on the SFDC Jobs Board as well as the description on Craigslist; we can definitely help you.

When you can, please call or email me and let's discuss what you're looking to do and we'll get you an accurate bid.

I look forward to talking with you!

Thanks,

Tyler

vishal@navatarvishal@navatar

Hi,

We are Navatar Group (www.navatargroup.com). Please consider us for this job.

Minty FreshMinty Fresh
I can certainly help you with this projects. I have developed plenty of custom reports and dashboards for gaining visibility into your leads/contacts with activity. I have developed reports/ dashboards and even coded triggers and apex code for enchancing tracking and report capabilities.

If you are interested please contact me at mintyfreshconsulting@gmail.com