function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
KevSnellKevSnell 

Profile - Read Only Campaign Members - HELP

Hi All,

Hoping someone can help as I can't seem to figure this out.

I have a user profile which is set so Campaigns are read only which is correct, however, I want to stop this particular user profile from being able to add, edit or delete Campaign Members

The test user has marketing user field unticked in their profile as I thought that might have been the issue but that made no difference.

All I want is for this particular user profile to have a Read Only view of Campaigns and Read Only of the list of Campaign Members for that Campaign.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Kev

KevSnellKevSnell

Doing at bit more research I came across this which makes me think I can't do what I want to do.

Link to Salesforce IdeaExchange

BA_AdminBA_Admin

does taking off the Managemembers from the pagelayout helps?

KevSnellKevSnell

Unfortunately not.

To expand on the above I want to be able to remove the below links in the Lead View so the User can view the Campaign History but can't edit or del the Lead from the Campaign.

Lead View:

Also in the Campaign View remove these links so they can view who's in the campaign but not edit or remove Campaign Members from the Campaign:

Campaign View:

This is something really simply - I just want certain users not to be able to do the above!!!

BA_AdminBA_Admin

I guess there is no way to do by configurations as far as i remember unless by VF page but thats going to be too complicated