• Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We are using Professional Edition.

I am attempting to perform a calculation to show what percentage a particular user is at for the current quarter of meeting their sales quote and their "quote quota".  We require our salespeople to generate and deliver a certain amount ($$) in quotes per year as well as a certain sales quota.  Each salesperson has a different quota.

I've added a custom field on each User Page for each quota goal (there is one for each quarter per rep, so a Q1 Quote Quota, Q2 Quote Quota, Q3... and so on).  I also have a report which calculates the total amount they have quoted in the Current FY.

What I am having trouble doing is now developing the executive report for the dashboard which shows each rep's progression YTD and QTD showing (1) How much they've quoted; (2) What their Quote Quota is for that quarter; (3) What percentage of their quota they have already determined. 

I am trying to add a custom formula to calculate that for me, but I cannot see how to do it with a report and I wouldn't know how to do a custom formula in a custom field that references the SUM of a report.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Fair warning, I might explode if the answer starts with, "well, if you had Enterprise Edition".  Thank you!
  • February 19, 2008