• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have activated Contact History Tracking in SF and all is working there. I am using Crystal Reports and thier Sales Force driver to access and report from my sales force database.  In the table listing in crystal reports, it isn't showing my history tables (i am looking for ContactHistory)  WHen i write sql query in crystal reports to access this table it says "Invalid_Type: sObject type 'ContactHistory' is not supported"  Is there a way to access these tables?
Message Edited by dlaidig on 03-27-2009 10:14 AM
I have activated Contact History Tracking in SF and all is working there. I am using Crystal Reports and thier Sales Force driver to access and report from my sales force database.  In the table listing in crystal reports, it isn't showing my history tables (i am looking for ContactHistory)  WHen i write sql query in crystal reports to access this table it says "Invalid_Type: sObject type 'ContactHistory' is not supported"  Is there a way to access these tables?
Message Edited by dlaidig on 03-27-2009 10:14 AM
Hi there,

I'm looking to create a registered users area on our website, which will allow users to register to download documents, but more importantly they can opt in to receiving emails from us. 

I would like to then store these 'leads' in Salesforce.

However, if the user asks to opt out of receiving email, I would like this to be stored in Salesforce with a flag ensuring that person is not sent emails.  I would then be able to only send email to those who had specifically asked to opt in.

Any idea if this is possible?

• April 16, 2008