• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

You can group by day, week, month, and large but I cannot figure out how to group by hour.  I thought this would be a common problem but I haven't had any luck finding anything regarding it through searches.

I know adding a formula field that calculates the hour for each record would work but I am hoping for a cleaner solution.

Anyone else experienced this issue?

Thank you.

You can group by day, week, month, and large but I cannot figure out how to group by hour.  I thought this would be a common problem but I haven't had any luck finding anything regarding it through searches.

I know adding a formula field that calculates the hour for each record would work but I am hoping for a cleaner solution.

Anyone else experienced this issue?

Thank you.

Hi

Is there a global merge field where I can obtain the object id of the object currently being viewed?  ie,

if on a development page: get a09
if on client page: get 001
if on contact page: get 003
if on plots page: get a0C

I am overiding the help for this page link found on all pages which points to an sControl I have built.  because my code is in this scontrol, I cannot simply grab the url string (which contains the object id).  I have to get the document.referrer to get the url string for me, which works fine in firefox but microsoft no longer support this feature.  To solve my problem, could you possibly advise on how I can get the object id from within an Scontrol or get the http string from the referring page?

Many thanks for you help.

Best regards

Sean.