• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am attempting to produce a custom VFpage that lists only opportunities within the next year.  I'm building an extension to return list views but within my filter criteria.

My issue lies with "And inputdate__c < ??? Today + 365", as seen below from the extension.

I'd rather not create a custom field for Now()+365....

public List<Opportunity> getOpptySum() {
        return [select name,closedate,account_id__c,inputdate__c,stagename,isclosed
         from Opportunity WHERE account_id__c = :ApexPages.currentPage().getParameters().get('id') 
                             AND isclosed <> true
                             AND inputdate__c < ??? TODAY + 365 Days
                             ORDER BY inputdate__c ASC 
                             LIMIT 50 ]; 
        }

I am attempting to produce a custom VFpage that lists only opportunities within the next year.  I'm building an extension to return list views but within my filter criteria.

My issue lies with "And inputdate__c < ??? Today + 365", as seen below from the extension.

I'd rather not create a custom field for Now()+365....

public List<Opportunity> getOpptySum() {
        return [select name,closedate,account_id__c,inputdate__c,stagename,isclosed
         from Opportunity WHERE account_id__c = :ApexPages.currentPage().getParameters().get('id') 
                             AND isclosed <> true
                             AND inputdate__c < ??? TODAY + 365 Days
                             ORDER BY inputdate__c ASC 
                             LIMIT 50 ]; 
        }

I need help in creating a formula that maintains a rolling 3 month and 6 month average qty of products sold.  I want to display these two results in a column at the end of a matrix report.

Columns:       Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec 3MonAve 6MonAve

Rows:

Product A       

Product B

Product C

Has anyone done this?