• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
In Salesforce DX, if a component is shared among many artifacts the Trailhead states "we recommend that you organize those shared components into a single base artifact".  Can someone please provide a theoretical example?  We have shared static resources, helper classes, and Visualforce Layouts.  What would a sample of the CLI commands be and what would the different respositories in the VCS look like?
Hi
I've been using DX for a while now but today when I went to pull down my changes with pull command I received odd errors about objects I don't recognise:
ERROR running force:source:pull:  Entity of type 'ListView' named 'ProductServiceCampaignItem.My_ProductServiceCampaignItems' cannot be found
Entity of type 'ListView' named 'ProductServiceCampaignItem.My_RecentProductServiceCampaignItems' cannot be found
Entity of type 'ListView' named 'ShiftTemplate.My_RecentShiftTemplates' cannot be found
Entity of type 'ListView' named 'ProductServiceCampaignItem.All_ProductServiceCampaignItems' cannot be found
Entity of type 'ListView' named 'ShiftTemplate.My_ShiftTemplates' cannot be found
Entity of type 'ListView' named 'ShiftTemplate.All_ShiftTemplates' cannot be found
Entity type 'Prompt' is not available in this api version

So I added the following to my forceignore file
ProductServiceCampaignItem.My_ProductServiceCampaignItems
ProductServiceCampaignItem.My_RecentProductServiceCampaignItems
ShiftTemplate.My_RecentShiftTemplates
ProductServiceCampaignItem.All_ProductServiceCampaignItems
ShiftTemplate.My_ShiftTemplates
ShiftTemplate.All_ShiftTemplates

this has removed most of the errors but I still get just this error:

ERROR running force:source:pull:  Entity type 'Prompt' is not available in this api version