• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, all -

I have a workflow rule in my Orders object triggered by a checkbox. The checkbox is based on a formula field that simply echoes a similar checkbox in my Opportunities object.

When the checkbox in Opportunities is checked, that should be echoed in the Orders checkbox. When the Orders checkbox is then true, the workflow rule should fire (it triggers an email alert).

Everything looks fine, and seemed to test okay, but now the email alert isn't sending when the box is checked in Opportunities.

Any thoughts? Thanks!
Hi, all - We had an outside firm code some custom Apex in our Salesforce instance. I need to add to that code so some new fields I've created are included in its functionality. I found the code, and I'm 99% sure I can edit it myself, but there's no Edit button. We have enterprise accounts - no sandbox, etc. Do I need an outside developer just to unlock the Apex? Thanks.
Hi, Salesforce support directed me here... I have a custom Convert button built by a firm I'm no longer in touch with. It's designed to take users to a custom de-duplicating page, then to create a few different records at once in the system: an opportunity, a client, and a property (that's a custom object the firm also built).

The button is suddenly giving users a couple different errors.

Here's one:

List has no rows for assignment to SObject
Error is in expression '{!Init_Save_Lead_Convert}' in component <apex:commandButton> in page leadconvert: Class.LeadController.Init_Save_Lead_Convert: line 118, column 1

And here's another:

List index out of bounds: 0 Error is in expression '{!Init_Save_Lead_Convert}' in component in page leadconvert: Class.LeadController.Init_Save_Lead_Convert: line 139, column 1 An unexpected error has occurred. Your development organization has been notified.

Hoping someone can help here?

Thanks,
AD
Hi, all -

I have a workflow rule in my Orders object triggered by a checkbox. The checkbox is based on a formula field that simply echoes a similar checkbox in my Opportunities object.

When the checkbox in Opportunities is checked, that should be echoed in the Orders checkbox. When the Orders checkbox is then true, the workflow rule should fire (it triggers an email alert).

Everything looks fine, and seemed to test okay, but now the email alert isn't sending when the box is checked in Opportunities.

Any thoughts? Thanks!
Hi, all - We had an outside firm code some custom Apex in our Salesforce instance. I need to add to that code so some new fields I've created are included in its functionality. I found the code, and I'm 99% sure I can edit it myself, but there's no Edit button. We have enterprise accounts - no sandbox, etc. Do I need an outside developer just to unlock the Apex? Thanks.
Hi, Salesforce support directed me here... I have a custom Convert button built by a firm I'm no longer in touch with. It's designed to take users to a custom de-duplicating page, then to create a few different records at once in the system: an opportunity, a client, and a property (that's a custom object the firm also built).

The button is suddenly giving users a couple different errors.

Here's one:

List has no rows for assignment to SObject
Error is in expression '{!Init_Save_Lead_Convert}' in component <apex:commandButton> in page leadconvert: Class.LeadController.Init_Save_Lead_Convert: line 118, column 1

And here's another:

List index out of bounds: 0 Error is in expression '{!Init_Save_Lead_Convert}' in component in page leadconvert: Class.LeadController.Init_Save_Lead_Convert: line 139, column 1 An unexpected error has occurred. Your development organization has been notified.

Hoping someone can help here?

Thanks,
AD