• 30 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have worked on this for HOURS!!!  Please help...

User-added image

User-added image

User-added image

I'm missing something.  I've scoured the forums, and I keep getting that same result.  I've followed the example in the tutorial.  I've used the set-up wizard.  I've gone through the set-up manually.  I've changed just about every setting in every configuration window that I can find.  I think i've been sitting at my desk for more than four hours trying to figure this one problem out.  The module says it takes 15 minutes...

Task: Create a (very basic) reservation system for vehicles.
Reqs: User enters date for reservation and clicks submit. A list of available vehicles (not reserved for that day) are displayed. User can then select an available vehicle and enter the drivers name and save.

Approach: 
1. created a reservation app, includes pickup date, vehicle list, and driver's name
2. created a custome vehicle object used a lookup in reservation app

Problem:
How do you 'remove' the vehicles that are already reserved for a specific day

Example
I have Ford, Chevy, and Dodge truck records in my Vehicles custom object. This list is currently used as a lookup in the Reservations app. There are already several reservation records entered. The Ford truck is reserved for 12/31/2017. If I enter 12/30/2017 I see all three vehicles but if I change the date to 12/31/2017, I only see Chevy and Dodge as being available.

Any assistance appreciated. (Not sure if this is the correction disccusion topic)
Task: Create a (very basic) reservation system for vehicles.
Reqs: User enters date for reservation and clicks submit. A list of available vehicles (not reserved for that day) are displayed. User can then select an available vehicle and enter the drivers name and save.

Approach: 
1. created a reservation app, includes pickup date, vehicle list, and driver's name
2. created a custome vehicle object used a lookup in reservation app

Problem:
How do you 'remove' the vehicles that are already reserved for a specific day

Example
I have Ford, Chevy, and Dodge truck records in my Vehicles custom object. This list is currently used as a lookup in the Reservations app. There are already several reservation records entered. The Ford truck is reserved for 12/31/2017. If I enter 12/30/2017 I see all three vehicles but if I change the date to 12/31/2017, I only see Chevy and Dodge as being available.

Any assistance appreciated. (Not sure if this is the correction disccusion topic)
I have worked on this for HOURS!!!  Please help...

User-added image

User-added image

User-added image

I'm missing something.  I've scoured the forums, and I keep getting that same result.  I've followed the example in the tutorial.  I've used the set-up wizard.  I've gone through the set-up manually.  I've changed just about every setting in every configuration window that I can find.  I think i've been sitting at my desk for more than four hours trying to figure this one problem out.  The module says it takes 15 minutes...