• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I got the following email from SF identifying an error from an Apex class, but the user did not report any problems. Note that I'm not a developer and all Apex code was written by my predecessor. 

Apex script unhandled exception by user/organization:
005j0000000RbTR/00Dj0000000Jnvo

Failed to invoke future method 'public static void processIntakes(Set<Id>)'
on class 'IntakeClass' for job id '7070a00007TgpBu'

caused by: System.LimitException: Apex CPU time limit exceeded

Class.IntakeClass.checkExistByDate: line 167, column 1
Class.IntakeClass.setUpIntakeStatMonthRecords: line 241, column 1
Class.IntakeClass.processIntakes: line 20, column 1
I need to calculate the number of days since Employment Start Date on a child object, then roll this value up to the parent object and summarize all the records. The formula field is easy, but since it references TODAY, it is unavailable in the parent (Master/Detail) object rollup calculation. I've tried creating a shadow field with a workflow, but since no one edits the record, the workflow doesn't fire. I would prefer to do this without Apex, since that's outside of my skillset, but I can't figure out a way to do it. 
I got the following email from SF identifying an error from an Apex class, but the user did not report any problems. Note that I'm not a developer and all Apex code was written by my predecessor. 

Apex script unhandled exception by user/organization:
005j0000000RbTR/00Dj0000000Jnvo

Failed to invoke future method 'public static void processIntakes(Set<Id>)'
on class 'IntakeClass' for job id '7070a00007TgpBu'

caused by: System.LimitException: Apex CPU time limit exceeded

Class.IntakeClass.checkExistByDate: line 167, column 1
Class.IntakeClass.setUpIntakeStatMonthRecords: line 241, column 1
Class.IntakeClass.processIntakes: line 20, column 1
I need to calculate the number of days since Employment Start Date on a child object, then roll this value up to the parent object and summarize all the records. The formula field is easy, but since it references TODAY, it is unavailable in the parent (Master/Detail) object rollup calculation. I've tried creating a shadow field with a workflow, but since no one edits the record, the workflow doesn't fire. I would prefer to do this without Apex, since that's outside of my skillset, but I can't figure out a way to do it. 
Is it possible to do bulk record update in my Child Record using Process Builder and Flows Combination ?

My Scenario is - Whenever the Account Owner Changes (in Bulk), the related Contact Owners should be changed. 

Can someone help me how to achieve this using Process Builder and Flows Combination ?