• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to add a custom Visualforce login page to my hybrid app, which is connected to a SF community. What I have done is, created a Visualforce page, which collects the User's username and password and override this VF page in community login page settings.

When I try to login through a web browser into the community, it works well and redirected to the web landing page. But, when I try to do it through the mobile app (created with SF Mobile SDK, i.e. forceios CLI), it is also redirecting to the web landing page instaed of mobile app.

Can some one please guide me how we can redirect the user to the mobile app after successful login if the request is coming from app.
Appreciate your immediate assistance

I am trying to add a custom Visualforce login page to my hybrid app, which is connected to a SF community. What I have done is, created a Visualforce page, which collects the User's username and password and override this VF page in community login page settings.

When I try to login through a web browser into the community, it works well and redirected to the web landing page. But, when I try to do it through the mobile app (created with SF Mobile SDK, i.e. forceios CLI), it is also redirecting to the web landing page instaed of mobile app.

Can some one please guide me how we can redirect the user to the mobile app after successful login if the request is coming from app.
Appreciate your immediate assistance

Hello Everyone, 

New to Mobile development and recently started building a Hybrid remote app for one of our customer community Implementation.

Till now able to build a wrapper hybrid remote app which is redirecting to community Login page successfully but on the login page having some issues.

Out of 10 attempts, its letting me login only once or twice, the credentials are correct and the login history on the community user showing successful login too.

For this development, we started with Android app and using the latest Android Studio version 2.2 with cordova plugins.

Anyone experienced similar issues earlier ?.... your help is much appreciated :)

P.S. - tried creating hybrid local app as well but it is also having similar issues.

Many Thanks, 
Ganesh
I am trying to add a custom Visualforce login page to my hybrid-remote app, which is connected to a SF community. What I have done is, created a Visualforce page, which collects the User's username and password and calls the following controller method:

public PageReference doLogin() {
	return Site.login(username, password, null);
}

When I try to login through a browser into the community, it works well. But, when I try to do it through the mobile app (created with SF Mobile SDK, i.e. forceios CLI), it gives me after clicking the login-button the following message:
"Can't connect to salesforce: The URL can't be shown".

What have I missed?
Thanks!